Is Britney Spears really free?

1 hour ago, Darren Murphy said:

Why is Britney’s so called bestie Paris Hilton hanging with Meghan Trainor who is in kahoots with Loucifer Taylor and also trashed Britney for not writing or doing any of the producing etc on her albums and also her use of playback for live shows. I just don’t understand why she would hang with Meghan I feel there’s a lie going on and Britney is just being fed a new lie why would Paris be at her wedding but then working with someone who works closely with Lou is Britney really free or is she being allowed to gain some freedoms but actually she’s still conserved 

You haven't heard of having to do stuff you're personally against or you know you could get you know, Fired, etc. 

Someone said about oprah's questionable friendships abd they saud white people don't see it like we do, Black people have to be friends with shady people like Weinstein in order to survive in an industry that well never liked black people to begin with. 

Paris is probably hands tied situation to. 

Guys I’m just saying haha I just decided to write what I noticed why did all these celebs post the exact same pictures of the wedding…why is Paris hanging with Meghan scummy trainor despite knowing what this Lou Woman did to Britney I just think it’s kinda off lol they were never really friendly yano just a gimmick something really a miss and nobody really gives af sure they let Britney buy a new house sure they put online that she’s free on the court wasn’t it the same court who kept her in the damn thing for so long don’t believe everything you read the whole Meghan trainor weirdness how she bashed Britney then 2016 she’s front row bopping to her bc she’s in with Lou Taylor frrrr some dodgy shihhhh

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Darren Murphy said:

Guys I’m just saying haha I just decided to write what I noticed why did all these celebs post the exact same pictures of the wedding…why is Paris hanging with Meghan scummy trainor despite knowing what this Lou Woman did to Britney I just think it’s kinda off lol they were never really friendly yano just a gimmick something really a miss and nobody really gives af sure they let Britney buy a new house sure they put online that she’s free on the court wasn’t it the same court who kept her in the damn thing for so long don’t believe everything you read the whole Meghan trainor weirdness how she bashed Britney then 2016 she’s front row bopping to her bc she’s in with Lou Taylor frrrr some dodgy shihhhh

Literally, go find a hobby and do something productive with your life.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, Darren Murphy said:

you need to find a job

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

rest

49 minutes ago, Darren Murphy said:

phones weren't allowed at the wedding, the photographers released a few photos and the rest will be approved and released whenever britney decides she wants to. that's standard for weddings that have phones banned, and standard in general regarding releasing few photos at a time.

paris can be friends with whoever she wants to be friends with, how do you know what she does and doesn't know? you don't. just because you spend all day searching connections to lou taylor to fuel your conspiracies doesn't mean she does.

no one "let" a FREE WOMAN buy a house. that free woman CHOSE to buy a new house. britney spears is legally, by every definition of the word, FREE. get a damn hobby. the ONLY thing that is dodgy is that you think britney isn't smart enough to pick her own friends and realize that she's "not" free. your conspiracy dictates your true feelings about britney, and you need to think about that more than connecting dots that don't exist.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Megan Trainer is a gross bully tho, I will say. And I won’t forget the hate campaign she went on towards Brit 

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Megan Needsa Trainer is one of those annoying big girls who aren't truly happy with themselves, so they lash out and bully other people while pretending to be confident. So delusional they can't see their own rampant insecurity.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Darren Murphy said:

Why is Britney’s so called bestie Paris Hilton hanging with Meghan Trainor who is in kahoots with Loucifer Taylor and also trashed Britney for not writing or doing any of the producing etc on her albums and also her use of playback for live shows. I just don’t understand why she would hang with Meghan I feel there’s a lie going on and Britney is just being fed a new lie why would Paris be at her wedding but then working with someone who works closely with Lou is Britney really free or is she being allowed to gain some freedoms but actually she’s still conserved 

DELETE THIS PERMANENTLY 

7 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Megan Needsa Trainer is one of those annoying big girls who aren't truly happy with themselves, so they lash out and bully other people while pretending to be confident. So delusional they can't see their own rampant insecurity.

I think she also thought she would have an actually successful career and not be a jingle-maker two-hit wonder thingy.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block