21 years of Moulin Rouge's Lady Marmalade. Who was your favorite?

Unpopular opinion: LM is iconic but I've always felt it was overrated and was used to boost Xtina's profile even tho they all benefited from it.

Missy is legendary n pink is iconic too but where are the rest of them now.

Mya is my fav who didn't get a fair shake in the industry but was so similar to brit (cute with s** appeal)

Lil Kim went out sad and Xtina is Xtina. 

season 2 episode 3 GIF

What is that basic AF font for the photo from an official account?Nene Leakes Smh GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

Anyway... I always LOVED/OBSESSED with Lil' Kim's verse :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: I love when she raps like that :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky::praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Then Mya's sweet voice was really nice to hear :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I only enjoyed CRISTINA AGUILERA's big note entrance but then is annoying as always :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I don't like Pink's voice tbh :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I HAVE to say that it feels correct that this is still the biggest female collab (idk overall because who cares for boys:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block