12 years ago Miley Cyrus released ‘Can’t Be Tamed‘

Cqleb

• Content Curators

12 years ago today, Miley Cyrus released her third studio album ‘Can’t Be Tamed.’

The album debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 and spawned the title track, which went on to become a Top 10 hit. It earned a Silver certification in the UK. What’s your favourite song? 

• Love 3

Can’t Be Tamed has always been one of my fave songs and videos from Miley. When it came out, I was like, y’all get ready her inner Britney is coming out! The girl séxed up the image and is doing choreo!! And I love that she usually still performs this song, as well as songs from her teen days. :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

Also do y’all remember during this time, it was rumored that her mom, Tish, was having an affair with Bret Michaels because he had gotten close to the family when Miley covered his song for this album! :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

spacer.png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Unbroken said:

12 years! Wow! I was listening to “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” today without even realizing it was that old!
“Take Me Along”, “Scars”, “Two More Lonely People”, “Forgiveness and Love” and “Stay” are my favorite 

I love "every rose has its thorn" :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

It didn't deserve to flop, but the power lord's of Disney, didn't even promote it on Disney channel,  and Miley herself actually had a hard time herself people taking This image seriously..

However Tahj mowry comments on the video makes him just as problematic as his Hallmark queen sister who got Tamar fired from the real.

"She wasn't 18, at the time. But I was clocking down til the day as most men do. To enjoy my fantasies and take it further then when she was 17"

Miley toured latin america, and went to the stadiums for her first tour there. Proving that she was the real deal, and perhaps Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato wouldn't be iconic superstars cos of the success that Miley Cyrus has is unimaginable.

She did River plate Stadium, a venue very few sell out from English world, Madonna, AC\DC, she's up there in latin america.

oddly Gaga failed to sell out this stadium the way Madonna did with her MDNA tour.

That's a different story on how Gaga failed to actually become a star in latin america..

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block