I’m exhausted

rik

Ever since 2020 I feel drained on a regular basis, but these are some of the things that work for me:

• Get **** done, we can't escape it. The more I procrastinate the more I feel anxious and mad at myself. The pomodoro technique works very well for me. You work non-stop for 25 minutes (set it on your phone) and then rest 5 minutes (set it on your phone too). After a few rounds, you can take longer breaks. Here's more info on it: https://todoist.com/es/productivity-methods/pomodoro-technique
  • Go for long walks. This clears your mind and gives you valuable me-time. 
  • Comfort food is all my body craves when I'm tired, but all it does is make me feel so full and lazy. Water (sparkling is my go-to) and fresh fruit keep you alert.
  • Do exercise. I try to do it every day even if it's only 15 minutes.

Hope it helps :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3

I’m not sure of the extent of your exhaustion my friend. If it’s related to depression or just physical exhaustion. But I honestly recommend resting. I know you asked for tips to get the energy up, but if you’re tired because you are doing so much already, I would recommend listening to your body and give it the rest it needs. If the exhaustion is emotional, then definitely focusing on doing things that bring you joy. It can be as simple as listening to your favorite jams, exercising or getting coffee from your favorite place. Sending you positive vibes ❤️

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I feel like I’m in the same place. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I kinda have an unchecked anxiety disorder coupled with depression and what I think is ADHD. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: A new job I started at the beginning of the year is really mindless and doesn’t pay me enough. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I feel tense all the time and isolated and exhausted and it doesn’t always feel like I’ll escape all that or that it’ll get better. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: And yet I have to be strong because I have people that depend on me and I feel a sense of obligation that I can’t let them down. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:
Idk what happened to me… I used to be such a smart bad ***** and now I’m floundering. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Lemme not be publicly vulnerable any longer, back to being a shady chaos causing bish. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

Hanging on, flatscreen!:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

At least you’re tired, I’m feeling down. I think I’m feeling a mini depression growing on me as I quit my job, my love life is a mess. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: 
I haven’t seen you posting much on here, are you ok? 

🤍🤍

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 12:15 AM, Adriannn said:

Ever since 2020 I feel drained on a regular basis, but these are some of the things that work for me:

• Get **** done, we can't escape it. The more I procrastinate the more I feel anxious and mad at myself. The pomodoro technique works very well for me. You work non-stop for 25 minutes (set it on your phone) and then rest 5 minutes (set it on your phone too). After a few rounds, you can take longer breaks. Here's more info on it: https://todoist.com/es/productivity-methods/pomodoro-technique
  • Go for long walks. This clears your mind and gives you valuable me-time. 
  • Comfort food is all my body craves when I'm tired, but all it does is make me feel so full and lazy. Water (sparkling is my go-to) and fresh fruit keep you alert.
  • Do exercise. I try to do it every day even if it's only 15 minutes.

Hope it helps :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Amazing answer! Now do this along with a great diet and you’re going to feel amazing. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block