Jamie is a complete narcissist

:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:Simply going of basic science and psychology..

He told britney after circus tour the cship would end after accessing her bank account..he lied..to up his newly found bank account.. he lied to her..hence no dvd..he promised..but didnt show the world 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Then after circus tour he completely lied and told her it was now permanent... he drugged her and made her tour femme fatalrle..with no goal or end game in sight how could she possibly be happy or confident..her peer nicki minaj getting newfound cheers..only for limited time..he tried to hurt her ego.. 

Jamie removed staging from almost every abroad (south America) date for financial gain for himself..

Then x factor that tbh was income but safe 'scripted' "fiancé has to be there' rules.. to make him look ' in charge' .. securing his paycheck.. nothing more..not her health but money..  

We all knew britneys too real for x factor..staged auditions etc simply for her reaction.. hence x factor reputation that season..

THEN CAME THE BIGGEST, OBVIOUS MISTAKE...HER DAD AND LOu literally made an album soley based on britney's name

.lowest of the low..and they didn't think they'd get away with it.. 

Britney jean was her dad and lou ruining her career..  not enough for a huge attention about britney but just enough to pay the bills.. BJ WAS FROM JAMIE!! glory again..jamie approved..

Her past 2 album's were heavily controlled by her dad.. this was 'his job' ...

"Can i express myself????"

"NO I OWN YOU..I CAN SCRAP WHATEVER!"

jamie took full advantage of the cship..the fact that he's not already in prison is a huge letdown by the legal system.

He is a financial thief and tortured his own daughter.. where is the justice??

His behaviour is completely narrcistic..power and control.. he has gone to DISGUSTING lengths to try and secure his money.. his paycheck..

He is.a borderline terrorist.. he needs to be charged as one.. he took over 6 million dollars..her net worth is not true.. the same net worth since 2012? Get in the fF***ing bin jamie..

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

i hate this family (lynne, jamie, jamie lynn and bryan) so much...

Its not about hate.. this is factual evidence..her family have so many staggering decisions/choices/claims that make the average person physically sick.. this is soley about her money ..

Yet when britney claps back after 13 years of abuse..they still feel like they own her.. 

This is absolutely vile behaviour..

Her dad is doing what he thinks he can to ruin her new found happiness..

Why?? BECAUSE HE'S DISGUSTING, OBSESSED MORALLY CORRUPT.

ALL THE EVIDENCE IS THERE..

HE WONT EVEN HAVE A MEETING TO DISCUSS HER FINANCES..HE'S STILL TRYING TO SAY HE HAS THE RULES..HES GUILTY AF 

Its obvious his age is protecting him from immediate prison..my question is why?? 

He deserves prison and we all know why

. Let alone him stealing millions of her 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Darec said:

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Honestly haha ..but i think its beyond joking now ..someone needs to actually investigate..britney has worked ******* hard for 13 years.. wheres her money? 

Why is jamie still able to hide?

Britney was never allowed to hide 

Until the man is actually investigated i dont think the torture is over..

Jamie is a criminal..  factually..  so where is his deposition?? 

Seriously..

How dare he expect anything from britney when HE is the one that deserves questioning and weirdly refuses.. just get in the pissing cell jamie.. your 10 years overdue and we all KNOW IT!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Honestly haha ..but i think its beyond joking now ..someone needs to actually investigate..britney has worked ******* hard for 13 years.. wheres her money? 

Why is jamie still able to hide?

Britney was never allowed to hide 

Until the man is actually investigated i dont think the torture is over..

Jamie is a criminal..  factually..  so where is his deposition?? 

Seriously..

How dare he expect anything from britney when HE is the one that deserves questioning and weirdly refuses.. just get in the pissing cell jamie.. your 10 years overdue and we all KNOW IT!!

I understand that it takes a long time, for example, I think the Johnny-Amber trial had to wait 6 years for all that. I try to be patient in her case, it is difficult, I would just like it all to end and let her live in peace, although on the other hand, the narcissist is hard to give up. I would like to be in front of her, and give her a hug that won't end for several months. We are her family. I trust that Rosengard is doing a great job behind, I know he is, I feel it will take longer and he has not started this yet, James will not make it easy, I hope that certain witnesses have managed to make some evidence against him to use against him. We have to be strong and send a lot of strength and light to Britney in these coming months, we are with her in this fight.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Darec said:

I understand that it takes a long time, for example, I think the Johnny-Amber trial had to wait 6 years for all that. I try to be patient in her case, it is difficult, I would just like it all to end and let her live in peace, although on the other hand, the narcissist is hard to give up. I would like to be in front of her, and give her a hug that won't end for several months. We are her family. I trust that Rosengard is doing a great job behind, I know he is, I feel it will take longer and he has not started this yet, James will not make it easy, I hope that certain witnesses have managed to make some evidence against him to use against him. We have to be strong and send a lot of strength and light to Britney in these coming months, we are with her in this fight.

Honestly..that response is kinda weak..

If you were my lawyer i would have zero faith in you..

After 13 years i would want a lawyer that gets straight to it..13 years overdue..

I get that you think its not an easy case but YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT SAID THAT..

Matthew fixed more in 6 months than jamie did in 10 years.. so i completely disagree with you

Britney..human rights, end connection with evil father..new management, restraining order against certain people and her door is completely open to any career prospects 

54 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Honestly..that response is kinda weak..

If you were my lawyer i would have zero faith in you..

After 13 years i would want a lawyer that gets straight to it..13 years overdue..

I get that you think its not an easy case but YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT SAID THAT..

Matthew fixed more in 6 months than jamie did in 10 years.. so i completely disagree with you

Britney..human rights, end connection with evil father..new management, restraining order against certain people and her door is completely open to any career prospects 

You are in for a great wake up call. This will not be over any time soon. This has nothing to do with Rosengart's inability. He's one of the very best and Britney is blessed to have one of the best representation. A lot of very evil things happened within the conservatorship, both to Britney directly and within the people involved in the Con. This will take years for all involved to face justice. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are in for a great wake up call. This will not be over any time soon. This has nothing to do with Rosengart's inability. He's one of the very best and Britney is blessed to have one of the best representation. A lot of very evil things happened within the conservatorship, both to Britney directly and within the people involved in the Con. This will take years for all involved to face justice. 

Sorry i was a bit drunk last night..yeah im sure it will

. But why? 

Sit her dad in a room with lou, robin ,and watch them turn on each other..

It just feels jamie is getting away with it and its so frustrating 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block