Will Britney Publish A Poetry Book With Simon & Schuster?

• Content Curators

Yeah we know it’s a “You’ll have to wait and see” situation after the release of britney’s highly anticipated “tell all” memoir but do you imagine Britney will ever publish her poetry work with Simon & Schuster? The woman has A+ talent in the writing field. 
0600A1E1-4D80-43DD-B607-BF34E6FC737B.thumb.jpeg.923ac8ca8d02a72e4b0f44fd948a44f0.jpeg9106EDAF-C0FB-4D28-8716-85DBEDBB5104.thumb.jpeg.52fe129300209d45094122a24b175453.jpeg
9FA8BE14-8F78-4B07-8862-17CEB49ABBE9.jpeg.e5a4ea2522f6656d24611a6a828dd8c3.jpeg

• Love 4

That would be great if she continued to write! I really think she should go beyond one book, especially with poetry. It's something she's passionate about and would be a good use of her creative energy without going full force back into the "image" of Britney Spears.

But, I think she is releasing a tell-all memoir. Remember, she basically mentioned she was working with a female ghostwriter. She's been revisiting her past in Insta posts, probably on days she was writing about those points in her life. 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
15 minutes ago, Darec said:

If she decides to do it, it would be wonderful, she has a great art for writing. I would buy it:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

studying brandeis university GIFThe B army figuring out the Double entendres when we should already understand the language by now 😆

• 2 months later...

I hope to read both, because a book of memoirs and a book of poetry is too little anyway for such an artist. I am a lover of poetry and books and am open to exploring any new authors. My favorite novella is "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck. https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/of-mice-and-men/ is the source that helped me understand the themes of the book such as the value of friendship and the importance of companionship. The service's free essay examples always give me useful information about what I'm reading or studying.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block