Jennifer Lopez’s ‘Halftime’ documentary is now streaming on Netflix

Idk how this women gets so much hate, she's such a talented act 'On the floor' was such a hit and she was in her late 40s or something. She is such a treat to watch on stage as well, she's a worldwide star with everything in her hands. Never understood why people think of her as an overrated being - she's underrated. 

Nobody can perform like JLo to till this day, she lives to perform. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Avenger said:

Idk how this women gets so much hate, she's such a talented act 'On the floor' was such a hit and she was in her late 40s or something. She is such a treat to watch on stage as well, she's a worldwide star with everything in her hands. Never understood why people think of her as an overrated being - she's underrated. 

Nobody can perform like JLo to till this day, she lives to perform. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2014/11/today-blind-items-mv-and-annual-clue.html?m=1

• Like 1
On 5/18/2022 at 6:24 PM, princessmimi said:

Ooh this looks interesting!

Do they call it Halftime cause of her Super Bowl performance?

I’m certain it’s also cause she turned 50 when she did it, hence like, half of her life and then her saying in the trailer, ‘I feel like my life is just beginning’.

A perfect little play on words there 😍

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

It was great to see all the behind the scenes of the prep for the performance.

And it is sad to see she is not getting the credit she deserves. She is so dedicated to everything she does, not to mentions always slays her performances.

Hopefully she will get great producers for next album and release some amazing BOPs! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I liked it. I think she is very hardworking woman.  that halftime show will be one of the best shows in the history. She put on a show with a great message. Shakira made beaitiful performance. So nice to watch the behind of scenes of it even after 2,3,4 or whatever years.

• Love 1
On 5/20/2022 at 9:02 AM, Brat said:

Ok, come on!, Jlo has a particular and recognizable voice timbre, not very nice to be honest but she has shown that she has improved over the years,  I think they helped her a lot in the chorus of her old songs, but generally you always hear Jennifer's voice much stronger than her backing singers. nowadays those accusations are totally ridiculous because Jlo has sung many times live these days and she does it well. she is not the great voice but at least she dares to sing live, not like others....

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block