Coming Clean: The Official Exhale Rumors Thread!

SlayOut

• Super Mods

One thing I know, is that Exhalers love to talk! :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Chit chat, gossip, analyze, fantasize… and sometimes, rumors about you or another member are made. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Some of these rumors proliferate across the forum, some are only known amongst a small number of members, and others… don’t make it to the rumor mill! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

So, has a rumor ever been created about you on Exhale and, if so, how did it affect you? Did you hire a great criminal defense lawyer (like @rennen2.0 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:) or were you left to fend for yourself? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:
Discuss. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Yes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think all the B-anon trolls have spread rumors about me at one point in time when they don’t get it their way and after a GODNA ™️ clock. Latest being Exhale ****stain @RedBloodedWoman aka notorious Sl04n defender and apologist who has spread nothing but sheer lies and is now on the GODNA hit-list. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Anyway… I think the craziest rumor spread about me however is one that even made it on the floodgates of B-Anon/reaic0cky/GeeTee Twitter where one of those psychopathic trolls thought (and probably still thinks) I’m Jordan’s burner/second account. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:  Like I never even knew how to react to that other than to just laugh it off and feel flattered, I suppose. Thankfully, no one buys a lick of what they say outside their circle of delusion. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
22 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think all the B-anon trolls have spread rumors about me at one point in time when they don’t get it their way and after a GODNA ™️ clock. Latest being Exhale ****stain @RedBloodedWoman aka notorious Sl04n defender and apologist who has spread nothing but sheer lies and is now on the GODNA hit-list. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Anyway… I think the craziest rumor spread about me however is one that even made it on the floodgates of B-Anon/reaic0cky/GeeTee Twitter where one of those psychopathic trolls thought (and probably still thinks) I’m Jordan’s burner/second account. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:  Like I never even knew how to react to that other than to just laugh it off and feel flattered, I suppose. Thankfully, no one buys a lick of what they say outside their circle of delusion. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The way that everyone comes for your neck :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: The only reason they keep doing it is because they must like to embarrass themselves. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Stefani said:

My haters are always trying to put me down by not reacting to my posts. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Clearly my presence bothers them so they resort to ignoring me. Well I'm still here girls, so who got the last laugh? :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

A reminder to the other girls of who they wish they were! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block