4 years ago today, Xtina released her eighth studio album, Liberation. What do you remember?

I really enjoyed the album! And still do. 

Twice, Deserve, *******, Accelerate are worth attention if you hadn’t bothered previously. 

Accelerate was my most played of 2018

I spent 2018 traveling o/s, at a point I was feeling kinda lost, liberation came out in that time. I remember the familiarity of Xtinas voice, and the tender vibe of most of the tracks was soothing! 

HB Liberation!

spacer.png

What do I remember? I remember that she stopped promo the day of the album release, I remember that she recorded a song with Pink and didnt release it, I remember that she told us we wouldnt have to wait long for the next album.  I also remember that when she did promo she focused more on old music and didnt really pay attention to her new music. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block