Do you like animals? Which animals are your favorite animals?

I love wild cats, my favorites are lions, leopards, tigers, pumas, snow leopards, and cheetahs.

Disney has made hyenas look bad but I find them soooo interesting.

Kudus and oryxes are beautiful antelopes.

I want to have a dog and a cat, but I'll wait until I have a backyard, because as much as I like them, I don't want to keep them in the house all the time, let alone sleep with them.

Bikers Smash Two-Pound Cake on a Raging Leopard

Kudu male displaying impressive horns | Africa animals, Animals wild,  African animals

ORYX - Twitter Search / Twitter

10 minutes ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

i can see what you mean. i have nothing against them close tho but i am against cleaning s--- but maybe i will get over that obstacle too that inhibits me to be with animals.

I'm also allergic and had to get nasal polyp surgery in 2016 so I can't own any animals. I do miss my chihuahua 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block