Beyoncé planning secret pop-up shows in the UK to promote B7?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

According to The Sun, Beyoncé is gearing up to return with her seventh studio album by performing special pop up gigs in the UK. 

A source said: “Beyonce’s new album is ready but this era will be like no other.

“She wrote most of the songs during the pandemic, when she was desperate to be with her fans and perform.”

“This new record and campaign will be her most interactive one yet because she wants to reach out to the fans.

“It will focus on live experiences outside of touring, including intimate shows and pop-up performances.

“She is planning to spend a lot of time performing and promoting it in the UK, so there will be unique surprises in store for the British fans. 

"People in her camp have scouted out venues for her to perform at when the music comes out and then there will be another huge tour later on.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18888175/beyonce-secret-pop-up-shows-uk/amp/

I think it’s a great idea to meet your fans in private places and actually get to know them, playing new music for them and discussing future endeavors. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 
I’m surprised actually and I find it accurate because in the last years she has been private as hell, no interviews, no talk-shows and people are kind of tired of her acting like the next Jesus Christ who could walk on water. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 
Your team is up there, Honey Bee and I honestly didn’t miss you at all. At all! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Ive seen her live twice first time in 2014 at hydro glasgow and second time at hampden park in 2016 and she was amazing but surprisingly i thought she was better in a stadium than an arena. Most artists i  thínk are better in arenas, Only other artist i think is better at a stadium is P!nk. But my friend and i have already said her next tour we're getting tickets!!

10 hours ago, bas che said:

Why choose your 2 fans in the UK over your millions of fans in the US? 

yeh. that must be why she sold out all of the stadium dates in the UK on her last tour in 2016 :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block