Facebook hired Rosengart to threaten Anonymous Content (Sam's employers) with a lawsuit

I have no idea if this would be considered a conflict of interest, probably not? but it's definitely a weird crossover.  

also it's worth noting that James Jolly who i suspect is one of Sam's managers, started working for Anonymous Content as of april 2022 while the statement referenced that Rosengart released was around october 2021. 

This was over a book being turned into a show. the book: An Ugly Truth covers how Facebook, while connecting us, is also mishandling data, amplifying fake news, and spreading hate speech. It's impressively researched, well written and gives an objective point of view.

rosengarts statement

{According to Deadline, Mathew Rosengart, the same lawyer who helped free Spears from her conservatorship, sent a letter to Anonymous Content CEO Dawn Olmstead, detailing the legal action Facebook might take if any false statements or exaggerations about the company appear in the show.

“FACEBOOK WILL TAKE ALL APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION”
As stated in the letter obtained by Deadline, Rosengart says that “the First Amendment does not protect knowingly false statements or portrayals — or those made with reckless disregard for the truth — even about public figures.”

He then goes on to attack the accuracy of An Ugly Truth, noting that it’s “replete with false and defamatory statements, characterizations, and implications about Facebook and its leadership.” If Anonymous Content decides to put any of these so-called falsities in its television adaption, Rosengart says that “Facebook will take all appropriate legal action.” To our knowledge, Facebook hasn’t taken legal action against the authors or publisher of An Ugly Truth.

Rosengart even mentioned that Facebook is willing to work with Anonymous Content to ensure that the series is “accurate and truthful.” As for whether Anonymous Content will consider getting Facebook’s input, that’s still up in the air. The Verge reached out to Anonymous Content for a statement and hasn’t heard back.}

The book was picked up by HBO to be made into a limited series so i'm guessing facebook has someone working on the set as they suggested. 

Sources: https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/25/22745525/facebook-britney-spears-lawyer-doomsday-machine
                   https://www.anonymouscontent.com/management/
                   https://hypebeast.com/2022/2/doomsday-machine-facebook-limited-series-hbo
                   https://www.instagram.com/samasghari/?hl=en  (Sam's bio)

Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC 
lol gonna use this silly gif since schitts creek is produced by anonymous content.

Tldr GIF by Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
tldr: facebook hired rosengart to possibly sue anonymous content which sam is partnered with.james jolly who is a manager at anonymous content is sam's manager. 
the statement from rosengart was from 2021 oct. but james jolly wasn't working with anonymous content until april 2022.  it's just a weird crossover

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wait what?? I need a TL;DR :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

no probb 

tldr: facebook hired rosengart to possibly sue anonymous content which sam is partnered with.james jolly who is a manager at anonymous content is sam's manager. 
the statement from rosengart was from 2021 oct. but james jolly wasn't working with anonymous content until april 2022.  it's just a weird crossover

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Too much can you break it down lol

aw man, i'm going to edit my tldr into the post. when i was posting this i just kept reminding myself that exhalers sometimes say "gays dont read" jokingly xD 

it's not a conspiracy just a weird crossover. my next reaction was "idk what to do with this information" it seems mild and useless but here's a post about it lol 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is not a conflict of interest at all, take this from someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

Well thank you, again I don't know if it would have been considered that and felt strongly about saying probably not. I added the question mark "probably not?" to cover myself just incase it was a conflict and i didn't realize because i'm not in that proffesion. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

5 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

Well thank you, again I don't know if it would have been considered that and felt strongly about saying probably not. I added the question mark "probably not?" to cover myself just incase it was a conflict and i didn't realize because i'm not in that proffesion. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

So if you are not sure about that you shouldn’t have posted this since it’s not Britney related in the first place 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

@Slayer closed my post because "it's not britney related" and since what is britney related seems to be subjective to the mods it would be nice to get some understanding of a subset of stuff that falls under britney related because a lot of posts are left up. 

since a lot of seemingly non related britney posts are left up it leads me to wonder if the britney rule is being used to close threads a moderator just doesnt like. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
i felt pretty confident that it was britney related because sam and rosengart. 

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/807372-facebook-hired-rosengart-to-threaten-anonymous-content-sams-employers-with-a-lawsuit/

• Haha 1