Lizzo Changed The Lyrics From Her New Song ‘Grrrls’

4 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Gen z is doing something us mellinials couldn't and wouldn't do.  They're fighting for inclusion,  if you see something wrong with that then argue for gay rights then you're a hypocrite. What's wrong with hearing other perspectives and treating everyone with dignity? You literally cannot argue for gay rights and get mad at your uncle who's a homophobe when you yourself won't respect others when they find something offensive.  

So Gen Z treats conservatives with dignity? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Aymama said:

No I’m sorry, I just believe in freedom of speech, especially if it wasn’t intended with harm. And it was only after people got upset like they do about literally everything, that she changed it. Stay sensitive.  

It was her decision to change it, and that was a good call.  Why on earth would she chose to leave a slur in her music?  She wasn’t forced to change it regardless, so your point is mute.  

I’m sure this bothers you and you perceive it to be a step closer to communism in the United States.  Because of a lyric change that the artist did out of her own free will.  Stay delusional:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

9 hours ago, mythology said:

It was her decision to change it, and that was a good call.  Why on earth would she chose to leave a slur in her music?  She wasn’t forced to change it regardless, so your point is mute.  

I’m sure this bothers you and you perceive it to be a step closer to communism in the United States.  Because of a lyric change that the artist did out of her own free will.  Stay delusional:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Do you even know what communism is? Lmao

no the artist made the lyric with free will, and changed it with the opinions of her label all around her. It’s a slur in certain areas of the world and not others, the word comes from “spasm” which is a medical term. It sounds like a “that part of the world” problem that they can move passed but I get it, changing yourself is hard,  instead they decide to make the world see it as something negative too, and in turn dividing us and censoring language even more. You clearly don’t have a brain of your own and it’s showing. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Aymama said:

Do you even know what communism is? Lmao

no the artist made the lyric with free will, and changed it with the opinions of her label all around her. It’s a slur in certain areas of the world and not others, the word comes from “spasm” which is a medical term. It sounds like a “that part of the world” problem that they can move passed but I get it, changing yourself is hard,  instead they decide to make the world see it as something negative too, and in turn dividing us and censoring language even more. You clearly don’t have a brain of your own and it’s showing. 

The fact that you’re so persistent for the song to have the slur is quite telling lmfaooo.

Lizzo can do anything she wants with her music, and that includes removing or replacing slurs.  Cry some more:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

4 minutes ago, mythology said:

The fact that you’re so persistent for the song to have the slur is quite telling lmfaooo.

Lizzo can do anything she wants with her music, and that includes removing or replacing slurs.  Cry some more:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And how do you feel about the N word in songs, all knowing? 

And I’m upset about the massive decline in QUALITY of mainstream music and art. Everyone is afraid to make music now, they’re just playing it safe for tik tok. It’s sad to see. 

Yeah inclusion is about words and not actions. All hail Xtina for having a ***** on stage while singing s** s** s** with children in the audience but then crucify someone for using a word. Worried about the wrong things and not what can actually harm our culture. 
Perspectives have been skewed. 
I think in general we are fighting each other for the wrong thing and thinking we are part of “change” when in reality we are enslaving ourselves. Restricting ourselves and conforming to delusional fantasies that don’t serve the betterment of society in general. 

it’s not about you. It never is and won’t ever be. Dust it off and sacrifice your feelings for someone else. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block