Christina aguilera is becoming more humble

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please don't turn this into a Britney vs Xtina topic. 🙏 

I don't understand the title of this thread, and it seems shady...

Xtina has always been "b1tchy", it's her personality. I don't think she's nasty. Maybe she was some years ago when she was younger, but I don't feel like she's a bad person, at least not at her core.

And on the other side, are you really surprised at how nice she is with gay fans? Haven't you seen her in RuPaul's Drag Race? Especially her "Untucked" episode. She's more than an ally, I feel like she truly connects with her queer fan base in a special way... You know, this idea of being an outsider ("Beautiful" video) and a "Fighter".

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

im not a hater. i love xtina... britney and xtina are my everything

i just notice that fact...

even fighters knows how xtina is nasty and diva...well...she used to...

its not a secret, everyone knows

Its not Christina, its her team early in her career under a restricted record label. Beyonce also said it happens every show, which means all artists team used to do it. 

27 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

“She was always humble”:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I know you ain't using this crusty receipt of Mary who was by the way a mean girl herself. Mary has long ago retracted this, citing that her own personal struggles at the time made her misconstrue this & the entire encounter. Hence why she invited Christina as her friend to sing for her charity in 2011.

D_jh9FRWwAAMeox?format=jpg&name=900x900

And that Destiny's Child thing was her team, not her. It's still nothing compared to how y'all bully Christina daily. Grow up, sweetie. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

I know you ain't using this crusty receipt of Mary who was by the way a mean girl herself. Mary has long ago retracted this, citing that her own personal struggles at the time made her misconstrue this & the entire encounter. Hence why she invited Christina as her friend to sing for her charity in 2011.

D_jh9FRWwAAMeox?format=jpg&name=900x900

And that Destiny's Child thing was her team, not her. It's still nothing compared to how y'all bully Christina daily. Grow up, sweetie. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Oh nice to see 1 of her 12 fans here at the Britney forum. Did the Christina Aguilera forum shut down?

• Haha 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block