Previous Owner Of Britney’s New Calabasas Home

• Content Curators

Britney’s new Calabasas home belonged to  Kaylyn Slevin a model and social media influencer. On May 31, she posted this on Instagram after residing there for 11 years. The second pic is definitely a Britney type pose 🤩🔥

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

An Instagram influencer with a 11 million dollar home 💀 I chose the wrong career :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I feel the same every time I see headlines like "this man is making thousands selling sweaty socks" or that woman who passed out because she was selling her "gasses" in little jars, and she did it too much and I'm just like :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

but that said, maybe she didn't earn those 11M by being influencer, just considers herself influencer because she was born rich :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: but who knows

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feel the same every time I see headlines like "this man is making thousands selling sweaty socks" or that woman who passed out because she was selling her "gasses" in little jars, and she did it too much and I'm just like :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

but that said, maybe she didn't earn those 11M by being influencer, just considers herself influencer because she was born rich :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: but who knows

Yes she is 20 she could have earned that money but since she had the house for 11 years seems like daddy money 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block