Britney and Sam signed an ironclad prenup before getting married

I can't wait for our girl to gain her full confidence back as she heals. She's such an incredible talen and STAR :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: She's begining to heal and I'm so happy for her. She's getting the life she deserves and should have always had. I love this STRONG queen!

Sam is smart. He has his career, and he would be insane to do anything to ever hurt her. People who hurt Britney Spears do not have careers in hollywood for long (or at all).

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Her last divorce really showed us that prenups really do not matter. All it matter is who can afford the better lawyer, and who's willing to make it a circus

I don't think you realize the kind of money Kevin would've been entitled to claim if he hadn't signed a prenup, or you wouldn't have written "prenups really do not matter". They might not matter that much in terms of custody, but they sure as hell do in terms of money.

Some Britney fans are complete MRA's when it comes to the discussion of child support. Having a child is a decision that Britney has made in her marriages and it is her responsibility to pay money to the father if there's ever a divorce. Child support money isn't theft, it's something that happens because she had a child with someone and got divorced.

Britney doesn't need protection from paying child support. She's a grown woman who made her own decisions and child support is part of that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block