Britney and Sam signed an ironclad prenup before getting married

6 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I'm not sure why everyone thinks Britney Is dumb. She's been very clear about her feelings for Sam, the conservatorship, her current finances, her disdain for her entire family and the people that put her in prison for 13 years..... Clearly she's aware of her worth, and has a plan. 

😂

Let's give homegirl some credit for once and let her ******* be. 

Sam was there during the hardest time of her c-ship. She was controlled by everyone around her: she did not have access to her money, let alone to her contacts. We are talking about someone who was not even able to buy a pair of shoes. And it lasted for years, with Britney actually believing that this situation was good for her. Not only did it last for years, but she then got interned into a facility, feeling terrible, being abused and drugged. Not even able to call a hairdresser. 

A gold-digger or fame-seeking ill-intentioned guy would have never stuck with Britney for so long. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

Someone made a comment about Britney wanting Sam to take the spotlight and I can totally see this. Brit is clearly tired of all the public attention so she might be hoping that Sam can become successful enough that the attention begins to shift. Eventually they will need to start bringing in a higher income again in if they plan to continue their current lifestyles and it makes sense to let Sam become the breadwinner. He clearly has the ambition and the work ethic to do it. And in case of a divorce, her current fortune (which I assume includes the book deal) is protected and they will amass enough as a couple that Sam would still get a decent amount of money and have connections to continue his success on his own. 

Honestly the more I think about it, it's a win win for them both

• Love 5
  • Haha 2

I could see Sam being a very proud person and not wanting to live off spousal support cheques lol / he likes the “work hard, dedicate ur life to something ur passionate about, have drive” mentality so the thought of him living off his ex wife is like an oxymoron to me lol 

unlike some ppl we know 

• Like 4

I knew she would considering she said in the past she didn't believe in marriage again.. They really love each other and people need to get over it..

No one will ever be good enough for her, and say she was with some huge earner who's to say he wouldn't be an awful abusive pos.. people need to let people live their lives.. Hell god only knows all of us also end up with idiots and bull**** in our own lives.. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Good. Britney plans on helping Sam kick start his career and it seems he is game for it. She wants him to take the spotlight. It's obvious. She did the same with KFed and Justin too. 

except sams actually there for britney when kevin was a pot head wannabe rapper and then forgot who gave him what he had.. thats why he aint **** just saying...

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Sam has always struck me as a nice guy, a very good match for her, and a down to earth young man. Looking at his family's Instagram, you can see that he comes from a hard working family, and they have built their current present, you can see that as a result of that, they live well, being immigrants for their great efforts they have accomplished a lot, Sam is hard working and likes to do that and dreams of making his own way, and if that includes having a push from his wife, what would be wrong with that....  The couples help each other, and although we don't know the full story, from what is known he has done a lot for her, and in her spirit, she has commented and dedicated only beautiful words for him, and those who have known him as well.

People always want to find something wrong with her or the people who willingly surround her. Go and watch the video sam made on women's day, and also tell me if he can fake that reflection of the feeling in her eyes, the guy clearly loves her, and if you don't get to see it it's because of your doubts or dislike for him. If people don't like him, ok, but it's Britney who should like him and believe me she does xD, so some just need to learn to respect and respect their relationship and stop throwing only negativity at him, it's healthier to move on. I wish them a long endless journey, and lots of happiness together , and babies.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Her last divorce really showed us that prenups really do not matter. All it matter is who can afford the better lawyer, and who's willing to make it a circus

It does matter, but considering she was put into a conservatorship, things changed

• Like 1

Some people need to show Sam some respect. He's extremely hard working. While he has no where near the amount of money Britney does, the man is still rich. Like the rest of his family. They're all extremely successful yet some of you can only seem to see him as someone wanting some easy money. 

• Love 3

And yet people assume that she was a guest at her wedding. Like, can you not see Britney has been hurt tremendously and the Britney that we have now is but a resembl ance of who she was. She had a realization of who she was y’all. She’s healing. Growing. These conspiracies need to end. She’s like really free y’all.

Sassy Rupauls Drag Race GIF by Videoland

• Love 2
13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

There was an iron clad pre-nup with Kevin too and 16 years later he’s still living off of her money and is a bum with no job :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The difference is Sam works and isn’t a loser from the beginning like Kevin was 

Yeah, and if Sam wants a big career he would be CRAZY to do anything to hurt Britney like try and take her money, etc. He would literally have no career if he ever tries to do that. K-Fed didn't care because he was a lazy bum with no drive anyway.

3 hours ago, ItsSway said:

And yet people assume that she was a guest at her wedding. Like, can you not see Britney has been hurt tremendously and the Britney that we have now is but a resembl ance of who she was. She had a realization of who she was y’all. She’s healing. Growing. These conspiracies need to end. She’s like really free y’all.

Sassy Rupauls Drag Race GIF by Videoland

Well said. After all the damage her evil family did, and the abuse she went through she is finally healing. I can't stand all these conspiaracy theorists spreading BS. The c-ship is over, people! You can't hide that. She is legally FREE. She has her money. She needs permission from no one.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block