Britney and Sam signed an ironclad prenup before getting married

7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Not true. Kevin would’ve gotten a lot more from her had they not had a good prenup. He got primary custody of the kids, and the conservatorship sealed that deal. I don’t think Britney would ever complain or say a word about all the money she has had to fork over to kfed for their kids. It was an unfortunate circumstance, but had nothing to do with a prenup. Britney had no legal rights and had no say in it.Β 

Well, let's hope and pray to our lucky stars that she won't need to use a prenup ever again

• Love 4

Hope this shuts up the Sam haters for good but they'll probably come up with some other conspiracy theory.

Anyway I'm glad she got the prenup (as she should!) but let's hope it won't ever be needed. I think Sam clearly loves her for her, the fact alone that he stuck with her throughout the whole conservatorship ordeal says enough about his character and loyalty. And just look at the way he looks at her. No one could ever convince me that that is fake.

• Love 8

I don’t understand, he doesn’t get a dime from her already earned fortune and that is fair and completely logical but he has somewhat entitlement to the book deal and future deals? I understand that is because marriage is founded in the ability to make a family and as a family thats How it works but who KnowsΒ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block