Host defends Kelly Clarkson after Britney calls her out over 2007 interview

4 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Starts at 3.40. I’ve noticed the “full context” video they recently uploaded actually cuts a lot of the context out. Such as the interviewers mocking mental health and Britney.

It breaks my heart and also it angers me how second nature it was for so many people to judge Britney, make fun of her and call her whatever names they wanted to cal her that day. I can’t believe almost no one stood up for her. The world owes her an apology. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It breaks my heart and also it angers me how second nature it was for so many people to judge Britney, make fun of her and call her whatever names they wanted to cal her that day. I can’t believe almost no one stood up for her. The world owes her an apology. 

and the people who don't want to dog pile on britney have to be nice about it or the dog pilers would probably get upset. so toxic. 

i was at a comedy standup october 2021, and the comedian asked the audience what they wanted him to talk about, and someone shouted britney spears. my eyes rolled so hard, like why dude.

the comedian said something along the lines of he hopes the best for britney and changed the topic after that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block