NYT: Britney Spears, The Once and Future Versace Muse

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Would love there to be a future Britney x Versace campaign, i'm not sure if this is just speculation at this point from NYT's though.

This is the NYT we're talking about here. Not TMZ. They have a reputation to protect, surely they wouldn't just make articles about made up BS

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Is she going to be the face of Versace?

I don't think so. Britney is too powerful to collaborate with Versace. Donatella and Britney love each other but I don't think a commercial relationship would suit Versace. Britney took off the sleeves in the original concept of the dress! That's a huge change. And the choker ir very different as well. Those changes are NOT minor, they basically change the whole vibe, which is what a designer does.

I love Britney, I love Versace even before I knew anything about fashion (I just started loving some random dresses and pieces of clothing and later on I found out that most of them were Versace) but to me this is just a cute but very honest love relationship.

Also, Britney is not fashion. She has her own vision and she's bold and even a trendsetter, but she is not fashion.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block