Vicky T: “To those asking, I couldn’t be there because I had friends and family relying on me for the trip I am on…”

Listen britney is her boss. We all have vacation and like our time away from work even if we love our jobs.. Leave her alone **** happens in life and it is what it is sometimes things come up at the same time.. and her trip was possibly planned before britney set the date if britney was pregnant she maybe wanted it to change since she wouldn't be showing as much etc u just don't know the details her fans sometimes are too much are too ******* crazy for real :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Vicky explains that she had other commitments. Keep in mind that she has a life too 🙏💖

The fact that she even felt the need to explain herself. I swear the weirdos of this fan base are annoying. Y’all really give this fan base a bad name. Ya’ll need to go touch grass.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Why does she have to explain everything? I'm sure there were many other people that couldn't make it to the wedding as well. I didn't even notice she wasn't there  :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Because the psychotic fans idiots on here and Twitter/IG bullied and shamed her as to why she didn’t attend, hence the explanation.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block