This is literally an Outrageous music video still

Such a heart warming moment.

I'm so insanely happy for Britney and Sam, it looks like they had the time of their lives and they truly enjoyed every moment.

Sam truly makes Britney so happy and you can just see that, they are perfect for each other.

Sam looked so happy here and like the luckiest man in the world, true love.

FU5ViZgXEAAjwqd?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I'm so insanely happy for Britney and Sam, it looks like they had the time of their lives and they truly enjoyed every moment.

Sam truly makes Britney so happy and you can just see that, they are perfect for each other.

that dress! WOW. And Sam is smiling ear to ear. This decor is 100% Britney and I'm sure the astonishing photos still don't do justice to how it looked in person. Simple, yet luxurious and elegant, and all Britney.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

East! From beginning to end... I can't get over it. 💕Their love story is truly, as Sam said, a fairy tale. So happy... 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block