Mathew Rosengart issues a statement following Jason Alexander crashing Britney's wedding

16 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm sorry to be political, but he was an insurrectionist on January 6. He is not in his right mind. He is living in lala land, like many people are. Willing to go to a riot in the United States capitol and can't even mentally process what the means for the country he lives in.

Breaks into Britney Spears home, screaming about being her only true spouse on the day of her WEDDING. 

And watch none of her family stand up for her. Because Britney's supposedly the mentally ill one. Nope! The people around her are.

And I'm officially pissed off at Lynne Spears for liking his deranged nonsense on social media. 

You don’t need to be political to know that people who took part on DC are not mentally well.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block