Jason Alexander just crashed Britney's wedding, broke into her home and filmed it on Instagram Live. Update: He was arrested

She’s on holidays so whoever is “on it” better fkn be On IT because this is unacceptable breach of security. The entire security team needs to be fired tomorrow. Wow! He just casually walked into the house of one of biggest celebrities in the world 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, Alex Jones said:

But we know she’s not that well mentally. See her Insta

People on here don't want to see what's right in front of them.

Also Jason Alexander is a ******* psychopath.  I felt pity for him right up until this moment, now he's gone too far.

More than one thing can be true at once.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, b42ad said:

I hope all of you fans peddling conspiracy theories can see the damage you’re doing! This is the type of **** you’re enabling! 

This! Some fans have gone way too far and it needs to seriously stop. I remember fans welcoming this creep on the Free Britney's rally claiming 'he's in Britney's best interests', next to the other make up monster 'Creepy B'. Enough with all these stupid conspiracy theories, let this woman live her life! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Your unwell mentally u freak. A crime occurred and your blaming the victim because you think she’s unwell. Dude ur freaking sick. 

Britney could be ******** by a serial killer on camera and people would say "Well, she's bipolar" like shut the **** up. It's not the time for this discussion. If it ever is. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block