Britney Fans Call Out Rob Anderson For His Song ‘Nothing On Me’

• Content Curators

Britney fans are going in on Rob Anderson with his song and video ‘Nothing For You’ for  s**ualising conservatorships and using lyrics such as “Own me, control me, My conservator” 

Edited by Caleb Ellis

Funny I just posted the same thing, the song is really good and the lyrics are funny and the proceeds go to charity .. anyone who watches the video and thinks any line is serious is a fool. 

Britney fans are dramatic, every lyric is absurd .. it’s not about conservatorships .. it’s a clever way of  laughing with gay subs  “I want you to steal my passwords and sell em to 3rd parties yeah” 

also “nothing for you” 

people need to watch instead of just commenting on one line 

• Love 1

1. Hew

2. I know music is subjective but, hot garbage. Being fair I can say the chorus is “GP catchy”, but it’s still nothing I would listen to. 

3. Which one of you is this

4. way to tarnish yourself early in your career. 

5. even if Britney never endured what she did, the lyrics are still completely ridiculous. “My conservator?” k

6. someone less lazy than me should post it on twitter or something so he doesn’t get views from the controversy. Very distasteful. 

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

1. Hew

2. I know music is subjective but, hot garbage. Being fair I can say the chorus is “GP catchy”, but it’s still nothing I would listen to. 

3. Which one of you is this

4. way to tarnish yourself early in your career. 

5. even if Britney never endured what she did, the lyrics are still completely ridiculous. “My conservator?” k

6. someone less lazy than me should post it on twitter or something so he doesn’t get views from the controversy. Very distasteful. 

He’s a comedian 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block