Normani Wants To Collab With Rosalía

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Normani reveals to Iheartradio that she wants to collaborate with Rosalia. In your own time Normani. 

“The song I have on repeat is ‘MOTOMAMI’ by Rosalía. That album is so good. I want to [collaborate with Rosalía] so bad.”

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

I have some tea on him because Normani has so few pitches. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:
She signed with Keep Cool, a mini-label within RCA Records. the president of Keep cool was very controlling regarding Normani's sound, that it shouldn't be so pop but more R&B, etc... therefore they discarded many proyects :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: (Motivation album :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:) and collaborations (Chainsmokers). The reason? Keep Cool didn't believe in Normani so they didn't invest in her, their plan was to have her release random songs with little impact and then terminate her contract, like they did with Ally or Dinah :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:.
However, Keep Cool's manager moved to another label and Normani moved to RCA records directly, he currently signed a deal with a pretty successful song distributor (can't remember the name) so well just wait and see how things go. things with Normani.
She is very visual and her choreography is impeccable :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:, I hope she plays all her cards well. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block