Britney speaking in a British accent while drinking champagne in a Rolls Royce via her Instagram stories

I feel bad she feels judged. I hope she knows not all criticisms are judgemental, they can be constructive. I mean, if someone made a dump on my face and I turned to my IG stories and I didn't talk about how I had an emotional day... I mean, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for someone to comment on it :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I personally wouldn't continue to talk about how elaborate my skin regimen was afterwards. It's a bit defensive. I get she might feel triggered but that's IG for Ya. You have to have thick skin 🍑 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I feel bad she feels judged. I hope she knows not all criticisms are judgemental, they can be constructive. I mean, if someone made a dump on my face and I turned to my IG stories and I didn't talk about how I had an emotional day... I mean, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for someone to comment on it :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I personally wouldn't continue to talk about how elaborate my skin regimen was afterwards. It's a bit defensive. I get she might feel triggered but that's IG for Ya. You have to have thick skin 🍑 

I know, when I saw the stories in the car I was like oh no, she’ll get some hate… like please don’t set yourself up for criticism.

not everyone is super kind you know. it’s a big platform and she has a lot of followers and a lot of people want to see her fail.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Isla said:

She doesn’t give a £uck what they think! I love this :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I think exhale is not ready for this conversation but she does give a **** clearly. enough to write a paragraph about how she “doesn’t” give a **** and then talk about her skin care regime. it felt a bit defensive and like trying to justify it.

I feel we’re being a bit of enablers here, her face does look dirty and if I saw a friend post like that I would text them separately like, sister delete that you don’t look the best in that video.

trust me I love Britney, but I don’t think I can honestly say she looked good in those stories. she didn’t.

do I care? no. my god on the contrary I’m happy to see her! and to know about her day and her life. I love when she talks to us. I love her ugly and diseased and at her worst and unconditionally and will support her in her healing journey but I feel it’s dishonest when people saw those stories and commented on the other tread “OMG SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS” be cause she doesn’t and that’s fine.

I feel like being fake nice is just as bad as being mean.

like supporting her does not equal lying. supporting someone is sometimes telling them the truth in a caring way.

not taking about you btw just I thought I had when reading what you commented.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF 
So she should stay under a rock? 

no, she should not post to 50MM people when even she knows she doesn’t look her best because after 20 years in the business she knows exactly what is going to happen. so yeah I don’t see the need to post to strangers when you know people will comment.

I am not attacking her but girl she knows better.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block