Christina's Dirrty gets a 2000s Max Martin-inspired pop makeover

On 6/8/2022 at 2:29 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

Not to re-incite the Britney vs. Christina thing, but technically it was already Britney-related since it was a 'Slave 4 U' rip-off :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Exactly... No hate but that's a FACT. Without Slave there wouldnt have been a Dirty. Just like without BOMT there wouldnt be a Genie. 

10 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Exactly... No hate but that's a FACT. Without Slave there wouldnt have been a Dirty. Just like without BOMT there wouldnt be a Genie. 

I think Genie still would’ve happened but Slave was DEFINITELY a wake-up call for the Pop girls. Jewel and Vitamin C shed their clothes & started dancing, Mandy near-about disappeared, Jessica went to reality TV lol. What a time to be alive!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/25/2022 at 6:32 AM, cubasterd said:

The BOMT "pat pat" sounds? Yea, they're clear

Nope! Those breath sounds were actually from a non-Britney song. Though, a lot of songs from the era used similar sounds like that. The part I'm talking about is only in it for a small transition.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block