Zara Larsson launches her own record label ‘Sommer House’

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Zara Larsson acquires entire recording catalogue and announces own record label Sommer House. 

Zara said of the acquisition and own label, "I really want to say thank you to Ola and everyone at TEN for giving me the opportunity to break out as an artist and helping me start my career. You are now also making something happen that is so, so rare for a woman in the music industry - the capability to own my own catalogue. With that it makes perfect sense that I would start my own record company. I very much look forward to my future and to a continued collaboration with Sony as well."

Håkansson commented, "This is a natural and exciting development in Zara’s continuing music career. We have worked together for more than 10 fantastic, eventful years and Zara is, despite her young age, an established and respected international artist with extensive experience of the international music scene today. It is going to be really exciting to follow Zara’s ongoing music career. I wish her the best of luck, and I am convinced the she is going to achieve all her musical dreams and get to show her amazing artistry on the worlds biggest stages."

Epic CEO Slvia Rhone added, "Zara is a cornerstone artist for Epic Records. As she continues to deliver incredible music, we’re privileged and excited to be part of the next chapter of her dynamic career."

Read More: https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/zara-larsson-acquires-back-catalogue-announces-own-label-sommer-house

• 7 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block