Britney: Clarkson... "I don’t forget" … don’t you just wish she would say she’s kidding ???

12 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She might be talking about Kelly Clarkson? She was very open about her divorce.

Kelly has also been open about her struggles with record labels and the industry in general. I’d love to see Britney on Kelly’s show but I don’t think Kelly is an in-depth interviewer, more like girlfriends chit chatting.

16 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Is this in response to the old resurfaced video of Kelly Clarkson saying wouldn’t it be funny if she was kidding? When she was going through her 2007 “”break down “

I hop she doesn’t feel bullied by Kelly! I remember her saying that but I don’t think she understood the situation Britney was in. Seemed like she genuinely just wanted her to be okay.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I hope she isn’t shading Kelly because during a time when everyone was against her Kelly has always said kind things. Britney needs to stop watching out of context videos and do some research before she blasts GOOD women in the business. 

This! Kelly would never bash her and has always been supportive of Britney. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but I wonder how she’s finding these out of context clips…

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block