Lil Kim performs “Woman” by Doja Cat because the crowd didn’t know any of her songs

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I saw Lil Kim perform at Who pride and she was awful :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I’m even guilty for making threads about her because her career is so sad. The Nicki interviews is what kept her career afloat all this time and that’s a FENDI FACT!:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Unpopular opinion but I never thought Lil Kim was a good rapper 

Kim is not a good rapper and also not a bad rapper. I’m not hating because there’s nothing to hate about here, I mean look at her numbers and the fact that no female rapper want to work with her it’s tragic. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
Waiting for @bitbitboireview like 

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block