‘Once Upon A One More Time’ Heading To Broadway?

Noooo :(

This should have died when the Cship ended.

It was a Team Con cash grab that was created without Britney’s input.

If there is going to be an official Britney musical, it should be on her terms. Period.

Plus, the musical itself is boring, corny, and captures none of her essence. I hope it flops and closes after one night.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

If there is going to be an official Britney musical, it should be on her terms. Period.

Plus, the musical itself is boring, corny, and captures none of her essence. I hope it flops and closes after one night.

allegedly she worked on the script. there are pictures of her watching the first reading and...she looked happy

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Britney's impact!

Does anyone know the details regarding where the money for this is going? I only want to support if Team Con aren't signed up to receive a cut. 

Unfortunately, Britney doesn’t own the rights to her music catalog so Sony will be the ones getting a cut of this. However If it used her image on a promotional poster then she would’ve likely be given somewhat of a percentage there  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Unfortunately, Britney doesn’t own the rights to her music catalog so Sony will be the ones getting a cut of this. However If it used her image on a promotional poster then she would’ve likely be given somewhat of a percentage there  

Thank you for this! :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

Where did you hear she worked on the script? As far as I know, the extent of her involvement was watching a reading in 2018.

i remember rumors she had some input, dont know if its true because she isnt credited anywhere :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: i edited it to "allegedly" because i remembered we only had the pictures to the reading lmao

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

Musical is really good! 

2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

It’s Britney’s songs! She is definitely getting a cut out of it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block