Breaking: Neve Campbell is Not Returning to "Scream"

Well, they just delayed it.

It's over pay issues, i had no idea, but for someone who's carried the franchise for 25 years, she was paid the least, even in the 90s when party of 5 was on.

They didn't see gay Twitter doing the backlash.

They are stating if Hayden got the blank check name your price!  Neve deserves that to.

This isn't a franchise where the horror villian is the draw, the draw was Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette, but we know one of them is never coming back after radio silence pissed fans off killing the lovable but goofy Dewey riley 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well, they just delayed it.

It's over pay issues, i had no idea, but for someone who's carried the franchise for 25 years, she was paid the least, even in the 90s when party of 5 was on.

They didn't see gay Twitter doing the backlash.

They are stating if Hayden got the blank check name your price!  Neve deserves that to.

This isn't a franchise where the horror villian is the draw, the draw was Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette, but we know one of them is never coming back after radio silence pissed fans off killing the lovable but goofy Dewey riley 

The fact they offered her so little was a joke within itself. I feel bad for her. She is the reason the franchise has popular cast members in it.

I also agree it was a huge mistake killing off a legacy character like our beloved Dewey!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block