Master List of Leaked Britney Songs

On 6/7/2022 at 7:03 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

This is such a good list, although here's a few points (based on what I know, then again, Playboi Mommy is more clued up at unreleased stuff than I am LOL so they might be able to correct me):

Spoiler

- I think (?) Are You Ready might not be the same song as Peep Show, possibly based on comments Playboi Mommy made in another thread about Britney's unreleased material and something Michelle Bell said on Twitter.

- Some additional mixes of I Feel So Free With You (including one with a different instrumental) leaked last year.

- Jeff Dandurand claimed that Never Lie was a song Britney recorded in 2013 for her 'upcoming eighth album' (so Britney Jean), but as you said in the doc, he's probably lying and I can't believe I actually fell for him at first :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- Pulse was more than likely recorded for In the Zone rather than Blackout, Britney worked with Cutfather in 2003 and I'm not sure if they actually did work again in 2006/2007 during Blackout recording sessions. A Danish group called Brother + Sister also recorded and released their own version of the song on their album Sonny vs Gigi in 2005 (and I'm pretty sure they're actual siblings in real life which makes it all the more weirder they'd sing a song like this dd).

- My Big Secret and Secret (the song we have the short snippet of) aren't the same song. Secret is actually a song called "It's a Secret", recorded in 2009 during sessions for The Singles Collection.

- My Big Secret was said to be originally recorded by Janet Jackson (most likely for All For You) but I'm not sure how true that is. Britney's version is said to be either an outtake from Britney (album) or Blackout (these are the two albums Britney worked with The Neptunes on).

- She'll Never Be Me's official title was confirmed by Alex Greggs to simply be "Never Be Me" in a recent interview (possibly on The Original Doll podcast).

- Canadian opera duo RyanDan recorded State of Grace too but their version is also unreleased.

- Guy Chambers said on The Original Doll podcast last year that Strangest Love was recorded in 2006, making it a Blackout outtake. However, he did get the recording year for Sacred wrong, so some fans believe he got it wrong for Strangest Love too. But I think he might be right on this song, I always believed it was recorded much later than In the Zone. And iirc, Guy Chambers only started co-writing with Brian McFadden after In the Zone was released. 

- The solo version of Tilt Ya Head Back that leaked last year was said to be a demo Britney recorded for In the Zone before it was later sent to Nelly and he intended to rework it as a duet between him and Britney for his album. But in the end, Jive did not like the song and Christina Aguilera replaced Britney. 

- Parts of the instrumental of Top Billing Love were reworked for Brooke Valentine's song Blah Blah Blah, released on her album Chain Letter in 2005.

- Welcome To Me was more than likely recorded for In the Zone if not Blackout, as Britney worked with both Wade Robson and Carole Bayer Sager in 2003 too. 

- Welcome To Me also uses a sample of a song from the 70s, but I cannot remember what song this is (I only found this out fairly recently).

Put in a spoiler as it's quite long.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
On 6/8/2022 at 1:02 PM, Isla said:

This is such a good list, although here's a few points (based on what I know, then again, Playboi Mommy is more clued up at unreleased stuff than I am LOL so they might be able to correct me):

Reveal hidden contents

- I think (?) Are You Ready might not be the same song as Peep Show, possibly based on comments Playboi Mommy made in another thread about Britney's unreleased material and something Michelle Bell said on Twitter.

- Some additional mixes of I Feel So Free With You (including one with a different instrumental) leaked last year.

- Jeff Dandurand claimed that Never Lie was a song Britney recorded in 2013 for her 'upcoming eighth album' (so Britney Jean), but as you said in the doc, he's probably lying and I can't believe I actually fell for him at first :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- Pulse was more than likely recorded for In the Zone rather than Blackout, Britney worked with Cutfather in 2003 and I'm not sure if they actually did work again in 2006/2007 during Blackout recording sessions. A Danish group called Brother + Sister also recorded and released their own version of the song on their album Sonny vs Gigi in 2005 (and I'm pretty sure they're actual siblings in real life which makes it all the more weirder they'd sing a song like this dd).

- My Big Secret and Secret (the song we have the short snippet of) aren't the same song. Secret is actually a song called "It's a Secret", recorded in 2009 during sessions for The Singles Collection.

- My Big Secret was said to be originally recorded by Janet Jackson (most likely for All For You) but I'm not sure how true that is. Britney's version is said to be either an outtake from Britney (album) or Blackout (these are the two albums Britney worked with The Neptunes on).

- She'll Never Be Me's official title was confirmed by Alex Greggs to simply be "Never Be Me" in a recent interview (possibly on The Original Doll podcast).

- Canadian opera duo RyanDan recorded State of Grace too but their version is also unreleased.

- Guy Chambers said on The Original Doll podcast last year that Strangest Love was recorded in 2006, making it a Blackout outtake. However, he did get the recording year for Sacred wrong, so some fans believe he got it wrong for Strangest Love too. But I think he might be right on this song, I always believed it was recorded much later than In the Zone. And iirc, Guy Chambers only started co-writing with Brian McFadden after In the Zone was released. 

- The solo version of Tilt Ya Head Back that leaked last year was said to be a demo Britney recorded for In the Zone before it was later sent to Nelly and he intended to rework it as a duet between him and Britney for his album. But in the end, Jive did not like the song and Christina Aguilera replaced Britney. 

- Parts of the instrumental of Top Billing Love were reworked for Brooke Valentine's song Blah Blah Blah, released on her album Chain Letter in 2005.

- Welcome To Me was more than likely recorded for In the Zone if not Blackout, as Britney worked with both Wade Robson and Carole Bayer Sager in 2003 too. 

- Welcome To Me also uses a sample of a song from the 70s, but I cannot remember what song this is (I only found this out fairly recently).

Put in a spoiler as it's quite long.

Hey, thanks for this. I know this is A LOT to ask, and if you can't/don't want to do it i completely understand, but could you post links for some of the stuff you posted? I know it sounds crazy, but I have TONS of screenshots from different articles I've collected over the years that act as receipts. I've been wanting to add them to the tracker, but I have to wait until Google Docs allows you to add multiple hyperlinks per cell. If you could do that I'd really, really appreciate it, but I also completely understand if you don't have the time.

To address some of your points:

- Are You Ready?: I vaguely remember Michelle Bell confirming a few years ago that Are You Ready? is a different song from Peep Show, but I can't find the tweet anywhere. Same with Disguise My Love, I remember her confirming Britney recorded it on Twitter but I can't find her tweet anywhere.

- I Feel So Free With You: I've added the multiple alternate versions to the tracker, it's under the "demos/alternate versions" tab

- Lol yeah Jeff Dandurand is definitely a liar, but I'm keeping Never Lie on the tracker for completion reasons :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- I added the Brother + Sister thing to the tracker. Great catch! I'm still not sure about Pulse being recorded for In The Zone, but the fact that that group released it in 2005 makes it seem a bit more likely.

- I feel like My Big Secret/Secret is another Love 2 Love U/Just Let Me Go situation. When Jordan first leaked Love 2 Love U we all believed that's what it was called, but later we all came to the conclusion that it was actually called Just Let Me go. I feel like the same thing will happen with Secret/My Big Secret, but I want to wait until the full song leaks to say that for sure.

- I am aware of that Alex Greggs interview where he claims She'll Never Be Me is actually called Never Be Me, but that song is registered as She'll Never Be Me on multiple copyright databases, so I go with that over what Greggs said. The way I look at it is, these songs were written and recorded over two decades ago, and I'm sure for these writers and producers the sessions for these albums are hazy and they don't remember everything.

- I'm also aware of that fan who (supposedly) contacted Guy Chambers and told him that Strangest Love and Sacred were recorded in 2006. The thing is... we've known about Sacred since 2002, so if Strangest Love and Sacred are from the same sessions, I'm more likely to believe it's from the ITZ sessions rather than Blackout.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Hey, thanks for this. I know this is A LOT to ask, and if you can't/don't want to do it i completely understand, but could you post links for some of the stuff you posted? I know it sounds crazy, but I have TONS of screenshots from different articles I've collected over the years that act as receipts. I've been wanting to add them to the tracker, but I have to wait until Google Docs allows you to add multiple hyperlinks per cell. If you could do that I'd really, really appreciate it, but I also completely understand if you don't have the time.

To address some of your points:

- Are You Ready?: I vaguely remember Michelle Bell confirming a few years ago that Are You Ready? is a different song from Peep Show, but I can't find the tweet anywhere. Same with Disguise My Love, I remember her confirming Britney recorded it on Twitter but I can't find her tweet anywhere.

- I Feel So Free With You: I've added the multiple alternate versions to the tracker, it's under the "demos/alternate versions" tab

- Lol yeah Jeff Dandurand is definitely a liar, but I'm keeping Never Lie on the tracker for completion reasons :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

- I added the Brother + Sister thing to the tracker. Great catch! I'm still not sure about Pulse being recorded for In The Zone, but the fact that that group released it in 2005 makes it seem a bit more likely.

- I feel like My Big Secret/Secret is another Love 2 Love U/Just Let Me Go situation. When Jordan first leaked Love 2 Love U we all believed that's what it was called, but later we all came to the conclusion that it was actually called Just Let Me go. I feel like the same thing will happen with Secret/My Big Secret, but I want to wait until the full song leaks to say that for sure.

- I am aware of that Alex Greggs interview where he claims She'll Never Be Me is actually called Never Be Me, but that song is registered as She'll Never Be Me on multiple copyright databases, so I go with that over what Greggs said. The way I look at it is, these songs were written and recorded over two decades ago, and I'm sure for these writers and producers the sessions for these albums are hazy and they don't remember everything.

- I'm also aware of that fan who (supposedly) contacted Guy Chambers and told him that Strangest Love and Sacred were recorded in 2006. The thing is... we've known about Sacred since 2002, so if Strangest Love and Sacred are from the same sessions, I'm more likely to believe it's from the ITZ sessions rather than Blackout.

Thanks for all of this! I will try and find some sources if that helps. Probably not now but maybe tomorrow. It’d be great if the Google Doc lets you put your own sources at some point too :) 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Thanks for all of this! I will try and find some sources if that helps. Probably not now but maybe tomorrow. It’d be great if the Google Doc lets you put your own sources at some point too :) 

Thank you so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Like I said, if you can't get to it or if you don't want to, I completely understand. I just really want the tracker to be as accurate as possible :) 

• Love 1
On 6/7/2022 at 9:54 PM, Applejack said:

Oh yes, I asked that because I didn't see Asking for Trouble and Shock Your Mind and some Darkchild and cover stuff from Britney era (I think), but I must have missed them

Yeah, I could tell you worked really hard. It's really wonderful, lemme tell ya again lol

What songs are missing? I can try and look them up and if they seem legit I'll add them to the tracker. I literally just add like 4 songs from that Blackout Demo CD I discovered today.

And thanks again :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 3:06 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

Thank you so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Like I said, if you can't get to it or if you don't want to, I completely understand. I just really want the tracker to be as accurate as possible :) 

Ffff I almost forgot about this! Life has kinda got in the way as well. Lemme try and find some time this weekend to find some sources for you if you think it’d help :) 

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Ffff I almost forgot about this! Life has kinda got in the way as well. Lemme try and find some time this weekend to find some sources for you if you think it’d help :) 

You're good! I completely understand how life can get hectic. Whenever you can get to it, or even if you can get to it, it's appreciated!

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This is such an amazing resource. But also very depressing because now we can clearly see just HOW MUCH unreleased material is out there that we cannot listen to! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

YES omg. I'll scroll through it sometimes and it's crazy how much unreleased material she has that we have yet to hear. And these are just the titles we know about! Even with all the songs that have leaked over the years, it seems like we're just barely scratching the surface of all that's out there.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

You're good! I completely understand how life can get hectic. Whenever you can get to it, or even if you can get to it, it's appreciated!

YES omg. I'll scroll through it sometimes and it's crazy how much unreleased material she has that we have yet to hear. And these are just the titles we know about! Even with all the songs that have leaked over the years, it seems like we're just barely scratching the surface of all that's out there.

Didn't she also claim to have recorded 40 songs for Femme Fatale and 60 for Glory? There's so many more outtakes we don't even know about and that makes me cry.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Didn't she also claim to have recorded 40 songs for Femme Fatale and 60 for Glory? There's so many more outtakes we don't even know about and that makes me cry.

Yup, 40 for Femme Fatale, but I think it was 50 songs for Glory. Either way it's a massive amount of songs. And then we have Blackout and In The Zone, where Britney was working with practically every writer and producer in the industry and they were all giving her their best material :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I just know there's so many unreleased gems that we haven't heard yet

• Love 1
On 6/24/2022 at 1:27 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I miss her voice and new music videos. They didn’t come often so they were always special. 

We haven't had a new Britney music video since 2016 with "Slumber Party". :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: We haven't had an official music release since 2020 with "Matches". :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: We haven't even had a leaked song since 2021 with "Dance Your **** Off". :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I hope Britney takes as much time as she needs to enjoy her life, and she should retire if that's what she wants, but it's sad that we haven't gotten anything in so long.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2022 at 2:03 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

I was just looking through the spreadsheet and I noticed you don't have "It's Britney Spears Baby" on it. I know it's an interlude from her early tours on it, but you have "Trouble" from the 2007 VMAs on it, and they're pretty much the same scenario.

On 8/1/2022 at 1:40 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I was just looking through the spreadsheet and I noticed you don't have "It's Britney Spears Baby" on it. I know it's an interlude from her early tours on it, but you have "Trouble" from the 2007 VMAs on it, and they're pretty much the same scenario.

I can add that. I didn't add it originally because, as far as I can remember, there are no Britney vocals in it? It's been so long since I listened to that.

Did the studio version ever leak btw?

Thank you so much for doing this, your spreadsheet is amazing and very organized! :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: I have been updating my Britney digital music collection and reorganizing tracks and like to have them in the proper order, so this helps a lot! 

I do have a couple of questions upon looking at your chart.

- Super minor, but do we know if the official name for “Am I A Sinner” with or without the question mark in the title? I have seen the track listed both ways on multiple different sites, but don’t have any official receipts for this one.

- Is the official title for Baby Boy Untitled Lullaby? I have seen that it’s been registered under the name Untitled Lullaby. Source

- Thank you for clarification on “Exclusive Rap Freestyle” // “It Feels Nice.” I didn’t know much about this song or if it was recorded for In The Zone sessions or not but I did find the compilation album it comes from and may need to add it to my collection if I’m able to find it. Strangely, the album doesn’t appear on his Wikipedia page but I did find it on Discogs. Source

- I don’t see a place for “Little Me” or “Just Yesterday.” I have seen the song officially registered as “Little Me” and I think was recorded in 2005 or 2006 with Guy Sigsworth. So perhaps during very early Blackout sessions or even Original Doll sessions? I don’t have an official receipt for any of this though. 

- Regarding, “Kiss You All Over,” I have seen the official registered title is “Kiss Me All Over.”  Source

Here are some sources I refer to as a reference guide:

latest?cb=20220306180206

This page is an accurate list of all songs recorded but not officially released by Britney. Some of...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block