Master List of Leaked Britney Songs

(This is just for new songs, not demos, remixes, etc.)

1. It's Britney Spears, Baby - ???
  2. It Feels Nice - September 4, 2004
  3. Get It - January 4, 2006
  4. Little Me (Snippet) - April 7, 2006
  5. Luv The Hurt Away - May 7, 2006
  6. Rebellion (Snippet) - June 20, 2006
  7. Untitled Lullaby - August 23, 2007
  8. Hooked On - October 5, 2007
  9. Pull Out - October 5, 2007
  10. State of Grace - October 5, 2007
  11. Kiss You All Over - October 17, 2007
  12. To Love Let Go - December 26, 2007
  13. All That She Wants - January 22, 2008
  14. She'll Never Be Me - July 25, 2008
  15. Dramatic - April 16, 2010
  16. Telephone - May 2, 2010
  17. Am I A Sinner - July 28, 2010
  18. When I Say So - July 28, 2010
  19. Mad Love - July 29, 2010
  20. And Then We Kiss - September 2, 2011
  21. Sippin' On - September 2, 2011
  22. 911 - October 6, 2011
  23. Abroad - October 6, 2011
  24. Dangerous - October 6, 2011
  25. Every Day - October 6, 2011
  26. Rockstar - October 6, 2011
  27. Just Let Me Go - December 2, 2011
  28. Strangest Love - December 25, 2011
  29. My Big Secret (Snippet) - January 1, 2012
  30. Look Who's Talking Now - January 9, 2012
  31. Peep Show (Snippet) - February 21, 2012
  32. Money, Love & Happiness - April 5, 2012
  33. Ouch - April 11, 2012
  34. This Kiss - April 29, 2012
  35. Pleasure You - July 4, 2012
  36. Unbroken - February 17, 2014
  37. Burning Up - March 26, 2014
  38. Welcome To Me - May 11, 2014
  39. Conscience - January 22, 2015
  40. Guilty - February 22, 2015
  41. Instant Déjà Vu - January 31, 2017
  42. Take Off - May 21, 2017
  43. Hey Ma - December 21, 2017
  44. Red Hot Lipstick - March 13, 2018
  45. Let Me Take You There - July 9, 2018
  46. I've Been Loving You Too Long - April 9, 2019
  47. Trouble (Snippet) - April 25, 2019
  48. Tom's Diner (2019 Remix) - July 13, 2019
  49. I Feel So Free With You - October 28, 2019
  50. Exaholic - February 2, 2021
  51. Tilt Ya Head Back - June 24, 2021
  52. King Of My Castle - June 25, 2021
  53. DYFO - December 8, 2021
  54. Sucker For Pain - August 23, 2022
  55. Dem Chicks Be Like - October 4, 2022
  56. I Can Bang - October 18, 2022
  57. Youtopia - October 30, 2023
  58. I Have Nothing - February 18, 2024

Also some honorable mentions to the released, but unacknowledged commercial songs:
  1. I've Got The Urge (To Herbal) - ???
  2. The Joy Of Pepsi - March 25, 2001
  3. Now and Then - February 3, 2002
  4. Right Now (Taste The Victory) - March 18, 2002
  5. We Will Rock You - January  26, 2004

All info taken from the iconic @BraveNewSeth and their equally iconic tracker for leaked songs, demos, remixes, etc.

RH6O7DqhqMWTiELjfFq6tSiwN4lDFhxM3XXZO4hS
DOCS.GOOGLE.COM

Guide The Official Unreleased Britney Spears Tracker Available Not Available Partially Available,(I consider a song "partially available" if a snippet has leaked, it was performed live but...

Edited by BrittonJeanSpears
  • Love 7

@Isla You're my go-to when it comes to this kinda stuff lol

Got any tea? According to the Britney Wiki (hardly a reliable source), there's like 9 songs that have leaked recently; I Take It Back, Cowboy, (A Little Bit Of) Chaos, Break The Circle, Police, Dem Chicks Be Like, Drink To My Freedom, Turn The Lights Out, and of course, Dance Your F Off. I feel like I would've heard about it if we got another Britmas, but I just wanted to double check.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Got any tea? According to the Britney Wiki (hardly a reliable source), there's like 9 songs that have leaked recently; I Take It Back, Cowboy, (A Little Bit Of) Chaos, Break The Circle, Police, Dem Chicks Be Like, Drink To My Freedom, Turn The Lights Out, and of course, Dance Your F Off. I feel like I would've heard about it if we got another Britmas, but I just wanted to double check.

Dem Chicks Be Like certainly did not leak. Idk about those other songs, but only producers demos. Dbree is a good place to check regularly 

7 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

Thank you so much!! It's so organized. Gonna reference it from now on too.

Just some questions, those old Oops and Britney tracklists with Shock Your Mind and some other songs I don't remember off the top of my head, you don't consider them?

• Like 2
17 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Hmmmm I haven't heard of any of these. If they 'leaked' they're probably demos by demo/session singers. Deffo not Britney lol

• Love 1
13 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I made this tracker a while ago, and I'm constantly updating it with information we get on unreleased songs. I only add songs if we have confirmation that Britney recorded them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhK4h2VWHpxfoH3M1mDZ02GraxIAIkN-MnP_YADEqXc/edit#gid=1624475182

Thanks! Do you think you could add YouTube/Vimeo etc. links too? In case we want to listen without downloading?

17 hours ago, mythology said:

New material needs to leak asap.  We’re thirsty:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Amen. I'm dying here. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

17 hours ago, Gioney said:

Ok with Brit not working, but leak us songs... Me so thirsty!!!

If some of you got some of them DM me please!!! 🥺

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

This. I'm fine with Britney outright retiring if she wants (though we know she's been playing in the studio, allegedly).

But there's literally DOZENS of unreleased songs that could leak, and the label's being greedy. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the exact September 2011 date for And Then We Kiss and Sippin' On is September 2, 2011. I dislocated my knee that day and I remember being shocked years later when I found out that those songs leaked on that day too.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Thanks! Do you think you could add YouTube/Vimeo etc. links too? In case we want to listen without downloading?

Dbree actually allows you to listen to the songs without downloading them. I suggest turning @dBl0ck on because the pop ups are killer on that website.

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the exact September 2011 date for And Then We Kiss and Sippin' On is September 2, 2011. I dislocated my knee that day and I remember being shocked years later when I found out that those songs leaked on that day too.

Thanks. I knew they leaked sometime in early September 2011, I just couldn't remember the exact date.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Applejack said:

Thank you so much!! It's so organized. Gonna reference it from now on too.

Just some questions, those old Oops and Britney tracklists with Shock Your Mind and some other songs I don't remember off the top of my head, you don't consider them?

Welcome! And thank you, I've worked really hard on it :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I've added certain songs from those tracklists, songs like Turn On The Night and Asking For Trouble since they're all but confirmed. I never added any other songs I've found from those decades old tracklists because usually they're listed on like... really old Angel Fire pages and it's shady as hell :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

48 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Welcome! And thank you, I've worked really hard on it :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I've added certain songs from those tracklists, songs like Turn On The Night and Asking For Trouble since they're all but confirmed. I never added any other songs I've found from those decades old tracklists because usually they're listed on like... really old Angel Fire pages and it's shady as hell :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Oh yes, I asked that because I didn't see Asking for Trouble and Shock Your Mind and some Darkchild and cover stuff from Britney era (I think), but I must have missed them

Yeah, I could tell you worked really hard. It's really wonderful, lemme tell ya again lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block