Dixie D’Amelio Talks Debut Album ‘A Letter to Me’

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Dixie’s album ‘A Letter to Me’ is set to be released on June 10. She’s interviewed by Nylon magazine about it 

“There's no one theme throughout, besides just being yourself and going through different things,”. “There are breakup songs, but not specific breakup songs. They are situational. Nothing is for clout or attention because I'm trying to develop myself as a real artist."

“I think if I was like, ‘Oh, this is about my ex who you all know,’ it would take away from what I'm trying to do. It would just be TikTok drama.”

Elsewhere in the interview, she explained that she doesn't think she's ever felt as "connected" with her music as she does with her new material. 

“I’ve been writing for two years, but I finally found a writer and producer who I could connect to, and we could sit and connect for hours," the social media star explained. 

“I'm confident in [this album],” “I think whatever happens with it is meant to be. I've talked to a lot of people and everyone who I've played it for has said very positive things. The little comments don't really bother me anymore because I'm just so excited.”

Read More Here: https://www.nylon.com/nylon-nights/dixie-damelio-a-letter-to-me-album

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block