Xtina's La Tormenta EP & Aguilera Album chart debuts are HERE! | You gotta see this to BELIEVE IT! Pop history | AGUILERA physical release UPDATE!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 4:18 PM, monkeystar88 said:

she should probably learn Spanish then instead

I agree with what you're saying. Even though she insisted upon keeping her last name when she started her career, I struggle to grasp her Ecuadorian roots mean as much to her as she sometimes says. She never visited Ecuador until she was in her mid-30's, and it doesn't seem like she can speak Spanish. Spanish is not a very difficult language for English-speakers to learn, especially ones who can pay for private lessons. 

• Like 2

I agree with what you're saying. Even though she insisted upon keeping her last name when she started her career, I struggle to grasp her Ecuadorian roots mean as much to her as she sometimes says. She never visited Ecuador until she was in her mid-30's, and it doesn't seem like she can speak Spanish. Spanish is not a very difficult language for English-speakers to learn, especially ones who can pay for private lessons. 

Her low chart positions is because she doesn’t PROMOTE! 
Most people I speak to don’t even know she has released music or knew about liberation. 

I know she doesn’t like promoting but she really needs to do it to become commercially successful again. She may not want to be hugely commercial again but if her music keeps unselling well she won’t have a record label anymore :( 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block