Xtina's La Tormenta EP & Aguilera Album chart debuts are HERE! | You gotta see this to BELIEVE IT! Pop history | AGUILERA physical release UPDATE!

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not saying it's gonna chart high or anything, but things don't chart the week they're released, but after the next week. Besides, don't charts come out on Tuesdays or they changed that again ? 

Charts are announce on Mondays and published on Tuesdays, at least Billboard charts

• Love 1

I thought the title was kinda shady but then I thought it couldn't be and I clicked season 7 friends GIFRupauls Drag Race Shade GIF

Can someone explain... I thought it was going to be a 3-part EP series, but the full album was already released? I don't get it, shouldn't have been after or alongside the third part? And no physical album?

• Haha 8

It's not Xtina's fault, it's yours! You ungrateful lame 2ss b1tches, where do you think your new little princesses of pop come from?? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Now go buy your tired washed up coffee for the price of an album.

PS: ohmahgah I'mma create a bank account for each one of you so you deposit 10 dollars for when B10 is released. If not.................... :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
52 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

I thought the title was kinda shady but then I thought it couldn't be and I clicked season 7 friends GIFRupauls Drag Race Shade GIF

Can someone explain... I thought it was going to be a 3-part EP series, but the full album was already released? I don't get it, shouldn't have been after or alongside the third part? And no physical album?

Everything is a mess

• Haha 1

The way her career has evolved since B2B is wild. Where’s a documentary on this!! 

4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She doesn’t need to sell records anymore. She’s retired from music and is now working at Fun Wine as their Chief Culture Officer! She followed her heart to pursue her real passion, alcohol! 

spacer.png

Lmao good for her! 

Plus she still does private show gigs for heaps of cash. I’m sure it’s easy money for her. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block