Demi Lovato Announces New Album ‘Holy ****’

Cqleb

Can’t decide if it’s a serve or if she’s trying too hard. Like this is obviously trend hopping but also feels more authentic than that last dumpster fire they called an album at the same time. As long as it’s not all about being mentally unstable and the OD - “poor little former Disney addict”- I’m here for it. Haven’t been excited for Demi music in almost a decade so go off I guess. I’ll steam

It’s pretty dark and scary, I’m shocked daddy’s girl went this far with the aesthetic. One thing it’s certain, the musical approach she’s taking suits her voice best! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:
Miley did open some eyes with Plastic Hearts and I’m here for Demi to use her voice in the right way. Will Selena follow in their footsteps and release a pop/rock inspired album? Hopefully, that voice won’t fall off. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:
I’m joking, it’s all fun and games because I love Miley, Demi and Sel! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Like 1

I need a holy water track, and right on time, the Chad's and Karen's are literally clutching their pearls over the album cover.

Saying where is the people that believe in God it Jesus.

I'm like have you checked the latest surveys..

It's dwindling down, I'm here for the us to become an agnostic country like the rest of the world even if it's centuries too late 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block