Selfish or Scary?

4 hours ago, mattdw said:

I think she did co-write it. I've heard songwriters say she never tries to take credit for something she didn't do.

I remember when Femme Fatale was coming out Britney said she gave it all she had. I was like...no you did not. Where is the songwriting? I like Scary though. 

I’ve heard that about her too and I agree. I said allegedly because of the BJ writing credit situation. I have no doubt she actually did help write Scary. 

30 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

I’ve heard that about her too and I agree. I said allegedly because of the BJ writing credit situation. I have no doubt she actually did help write Scary. 

By what Anthony Preston said, I do believe him and Britney wrote most of BJ though. Not in the super hands-on manner y'all thinking. But they did come up with lyrics for the second verses of the songs we thought she had nothing to do with

14 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

scary cuz its one of like 3 femme fatale songs where britney actually sounds like she's having fun recording it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

im sure the fact that she helped write it contributes to that 

I don't hear any emotions in those vocals, actually in any of the vocals of the entire album :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  minus Criminal and He About To Lose Me... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block