What is your favorite decade of music?

What is your favorite decade of music?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As a whole — the 1990s, hands down. I would have said the 2000s but 2005-09 was a pretty bad time for mainstream and weighed down the brilliance of music from the earlier part of the decade (2000-04). People also seem to forget that the mid-to-late 2000s had a lot of substanceless, soulless and just straight up awful music. 

I’d say after the 1990s however comes the 1970s, then the 2010s and then the 2000s. 

10 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Love Britney. She is my number one. But there wouldn’t be Britney without Madonna and Janet 

That’s where I disagree! Britney is influenced by both the artist, but existence of britney or any other artist is not depended on any other artist…her music might be different…

I was born in mid 90s so never got really exposed to Madonna and Janet …it was Britney for me only 😘

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block