I saw her live and wondered the same, it sounds so weird too. People screamed when the screens read: Britney but they shut as soon as the voice started lol. I think miley uses those vocals because they sound more live than britney's which might be overprocesed 

• Love 1

I love Miley! 

But i feel this was forced by managements.

The collaborations with Nelly, Ludacris and the others felt more authentic. 

This one you could tell was forced by Britney's team, to say she collaborates on other records. 

I don't think she was in it, i do believe lyrically the song is everything she's against. 

The purple and other stuff..

I don't see Britney into that, Wine yes.

But mary jane, maybe experimental events but no cant see her at all..

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Richie said:

I saw her live and wondered the same, it sounds so weird too. People screamed when the screens read: Britney but they shut as soon as the voice started lol. I think miley uses those vocals because they sound more live than britney's which might be overprocesed 

the worst part is they are even less britney-sounding than the britney jean album, its really bad 

19 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I love Miley! 

But i feel this was forced by managements.

The collaborations with Nelly, Ludacris and the others felt more authentic. 

This one you could tell was forced by Britney's team, to say she collaborates on other records. 

I don't think she was in it, i do believe lyrically the song is everything she's against. 

The purple and other stuff..

I don't see Britney into that, Wine yes.

But mary jane, maybe experimental events but no cant see her at all..

Literally shes eben outed as smoking w**d back in kentwood after mickey mouse, that she got into w**d with justin during mmc and was smoking w**d with justin when they got older. And then she got with kfed when she was doing all the *****, i think u can see her smoking a joint in chaotic if she didnt smoke off camera and just be high af on camera. Ur delusional if u think ur Queen didnt and still doesnt smoke w**d. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block