What’s your hobbies besides Exhaling?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

For realz though, what happened to LVR? Did he announce a break? Banned? Cloned? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

This thread is cryptic, given that LVR claimed to have no duplicate accounts and yet the account that posted this (signed as LVR) said she’s had at least 10…

I fear she’s on hiatus! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Exhale simply won’t be the same without her chaotic energy. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

This thread is cryptic, given that LVR claimed to have no duplicate accounts and yet the account that posted this (signed as LVR) said she’s had at least 10…

I fear she’s on hiatus! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Exhale simply won’t be the same without her chaotic energy. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

spacer.png

I didn’t know LVR was a girl! But yes Exhale hasn’t been the same since her departure… :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 2
On 6/6/2022 at 7:34 PM, MikeHunt said:

Over two years of Covid made me a homebody. I used to love going to bars and dancing. Now I rarely see friends and and I think I’ve gone to 1 club since restrictions let up. I truly enjoy staying home but I also hate that because I feel like my days just come and go and I feel like I’m not truly “living”. Im trying to break that feeling but it’s hard to feel social at times. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Righttt??

my hubby and I have started forcing ourselves to do an activity out of the house every weekend

Pbs Nature Groundhog GIF by Nature on PBS

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block