I wonder why Britney hasn’t spoke to us in a video or given any life updates

Can you blame her? There's a reason she chose to do a book over sitting down for an exclusive interview.

I remember the last video she did back in November when she teased the Oprah interview a few days after she was freed she got some weird negative comments by the GP saying "she's still unwell look at her rock back and forth when talking". :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I understand that 95% of comments were positive and she looked and sounded amazing but I really think she saw some of those negative comments and it got to her. She deleted the video on Instagram after a day or so. 

She has social anxiety and those tics are normal for millions of people that suffer from it but just because it's Britney people love to criticize every little thing about her. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: These videos were always extremely hard for her but I think she did them because she felt she owed it to the Free Britney supporters. Hopefully she can work on her confidence over time and heal.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, OneLife said:

Let her enjoy her life.. She has so much to complete and so much to learn about herself.. Once she has more confidence to stand in front of people or make a live on Instagram I'm sure she will do it. A lot of people wouldn't leave the house after what she went through.

She can enjoy her life and learn about herself? What are you going on about? You’re talking apples to oranges. She can still communicate with her fans through her social medias and express herself from inside her house though :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: she’s silly and I can totally picture her going live and being like hi world!!!!! Chaoticney style 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Can you blame her? There's a reason she chose to do a book over sitting down for an exclusive interview.

I remember the last video she did back in November when she teased the Oprah interview a few days after she was freed she got some weird negative comments by the GP saying "she's still unwell look at her rock back and forth when talking". :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I understand that 95% of comments were positive and she looked and sounded amazing but I really think she saw some of those negative comments and it got to her. She deleted the video on Instagram after a day or so. 

She has social anxiety and those tics are normal for millions of people that suffer from it but just because it's Britney people love to criticize every little thing about her. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: These videos were always extremely hard for her but I think she did them because she felt she owed it to the Free Britney supporters. Hopefully she can work on her confidence over time and heal.

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

25 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

God here we go… whenever we question why Britney hasn’t done a single video while the small group around her continues to do interviews, the “ShE dOeSnT oWe Us AnYtHiNg” police come out :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Literally this. It’s so predictable at this point :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block