I wonder why Britney hasn’t spoke to us in a video or given any life updates

1 minute ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

She doesnt want to. She doesnt owe you anything. We freed her, but it wasnt only about her. Its about a corrupt system that needs to be changed. So let her be free and be more mature. 
I dont miss her at all, knowing that she was forced to do it all…

Oh calm down. I didn’t say she owed me a thing. I’m saying if she loved her fans, you’d think she’d like to communicate with us. For example, Selena Gomez goes live all of the time and loves talking to her fans, like many artists and celebrities do. She’s in control and you’re absolutely right that she doesn’t want to. I’m saying it would be nice to hear directly from her for once instead of those around her. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Umm she doesn’t having too! She’s living, and when she is ready to talk to us she will.

That’s it, That’s all

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: yes because whenever she actually posts something revealing as a caption currently, it’s deleted and then re added with just emoji’s  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: yes because whenever she actually posts something revealing as a caption currently, it’s deleted and then re added with just emoji’s  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

So are you saying something wrong with her? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Once she post it, it will never actually go away, so I don’t understand why y’all get work up about that. She post it so we can see it & deleted so she won’t cause problems with the lawyers I assume. 

Sometimes y’all got to make it make sense.

if it was someone else actually deleted & putting emoji’s on afterwards, if I was them & was trying to reframed her from posting, I’ll just take over her account, which makes zero sense.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So are you saying something wrong with her? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Once she post it, it will never actually go away, so I don’t understand why y’all get work up about that. She post it so we can see it & deleted so she won’t cause problems with the lawyers I assume. 

I never once said there was anything wrong with her? What? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Go outside and get some fresh air please and stop making this dramatic :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Are you beside her? Are you 100% positive that’s the reason her posts get deleted? Doesn’t make a difference if they never actually go away once posted so why delete them? I’m saying if she wants to tell her truth, she should but I hope she’s able to speak on her behalf whenever and however she wants. She seems like a free spirit and you’d think she’d enjoy being able to express herself now. 

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

I never once said there was anything wrong with her? What? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Go outside and get some fresh air please and stop making this dramatic. Are you beside her? Are you 100% positive that’s the reason her posts get deleted? Doesn’t make a difference if they never actually go away once posted so why delete them? I’m saying if she wants to tell her truth, she should but I hope she’s able to speak on her behalf whenever and however she wants. She seems like a free spirit and you’d think she’d enjoy being able to express herself now. 

That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard in awhile. Just like i don’t know, you don’t know either but you speak as if you do. 

I’lol like to think she’s running it, because I’d she wasn’t we wouldn’t get all those deep meaningful post 

Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard in awhile. Just like i don’t know, you don’t know either but you speak as if you do. 

I’lol like to think she’s running it, because I’d she wasn’t we wouldn’t get all those deep meaningful post 

Deep meaningful posts that get removed right away. 

Let her enjoy her life.. She has so much to complete and so much to learn about herself.. Once she has more confidence to stand in front of people or make a live on Instagram I'm sure she will do it. A lot of people wouldn't leave the house after what she went through.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block