Would you rather a song with Madonna or Janet?

Janet 

unpopular opinion: I didn't like Me Against the Music I thought the lyrics were too  bland and simple and that the song was boring especially for Madonna and Britney I thought that the song would be amazing because people kept hyping it up but it fell flat no shade to Madonna because she's amazing but....

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

• 4 weeks later...

One already happened, so Janet. 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:12 PM, BritneyLVR said:

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Janet is my pick because Madonna could not keep up with Britney’s dancing and it would be a mess :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Also, i think i remember back in 2012 when Madge was in her MDNA era, when there was a rumor that there would've been a Girl Gone Wild remix with Brit featured on it but didn't happen? 

Anyway, I'd loved to see Janet on Me Against the Music bc i think it would've sounded better. Madonna would've sounded better on something more similar to her sound like Breathe On Me or Early Mornin or even And Then We Kiss or even a ballad like Shadow? 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

How about both? The ultimate trio :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

On 6/4/2022 at 1:35 AM, Isla said:

Janet. Britney's already done a song with Madonna. Janet is one of her biggest influences and it's criminal she's not already done a song with her!

I feel like SHE wanted to do a collab with Janet, here she said she wanted to collab with Janet, Madge and MJ:

I think it didn't happen bc probably Brits team saw it and heard it and were like "No, don't collab with Janet, yall don't match at all!!1!11!1!1" LMAO 😅😂 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block