Sugababes ‘Flatline’ Is Available On Streaming

Cqleb

Siobhan does nothing for me, but I absolutely loved this song. Shame it didn’t chart well in the UK. I think the ‘sugababes’ had pretty much left a sour taste in the publics mouth with all the group changes and it didn’t help at the time they didn’t even own the name Sugababes. 

Enough time has passed now though and there is a lot of hype for them, especially for tomorrows performance. I wish them the best.

Justice for Heidi!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They are performing at the Mighty Hoopla tomorrow and have quite a few other festivals planned for this summer.

However, I wish this was the 2.0 line-up, i'm not here for Siobhan.

Mutya, Keisha and Heidi >>>

Are they performing somewhere in Europe too? 

7 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Are they performing somewhere in Europe too? 

They are supporting Westlife at the Dublin date of their tour, I think next month? Otherwise the rest of the dates they have planned for this summer are all UK festivals.

Will be going to Mighty Hoopla tomorrow, looking forward to seeing them live!

On 6/4/2022 at 12:50 AM, Isla said:

They are supporting Westlife at the Dublin date of their tour, I think next month? Otherwise the rest of the dates they have planned for this summer are all UK festivals.

Will be going to Mighty Hoopla tomorrow, looking forward to seeing them live!

Hope you had the best time! I saw they performed about you now :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Also you may have walked past Jade from little Mix’s she was there today in a blonde wig!

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hope you had the best time! I saw they performed about you now :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Also you may have walked past Jade from little Mix’s she was there today in a blonde wig!

Omggg they were amazing!! My only disappointment was that I didn't have the most amazing view, I was nowhere near the front of the stage. So many taller people were standing in front of me so I could barely see the babes, but the performances and hearing them sing live more than made up for it! About You Now went AWF and was one of the highlights, wish they did the full song but it was better than nothing!! They did Flatline and Today too which was AMAZING and so many other hits. There was a few other songs I wish they performed but it is what it is.

I had no idea Jade was there!! Amber Gill from Love Island series 5 was there too but I didn't see her either :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block