Imagine Britney Sung Something Kinda Oooooh

13 minutes ago, britneybits2022 said:

Most singles and albums didn’t, I agree. But some songs of Tangled Up and Out Of Control still sound fresh.

32 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Excuse you 

41 minutes ago, Mutya said:

The poor taste jumped out

I mean, I’m a gay in the UK, I love some girls aloud, but I’m not gonna pretend their singles aged as well as Womanizer, TTWE, BOMT, Oops. A lot of their melodies are relatively basic filler pop. Still good music that’s worth bopping to, but nothing overly special when it comes to music :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

I mean, I’m a gay in the UK, I love some girls aloud, but I’m not gonna pretend their singles aged as well as Womanizer, TTWE, BOMT, Oops, a lot of the melodies are relatively basic filler pop. Still good music that’s worth bopping too, but nothing overly special when it comes to music 

Biology Says Hello

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Then it would have been just as forgettable unfortunately. None of girls aloud songs have stood the test of time :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Excuse me?!

anyways I’m not sure if I can see Britney on this. It was perfect for Girls Aloud.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block