Ciara Teases music video for J.U.M.P

Cqleb

34 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

Love this!!!

I LOVE it. Of course, it's Ciara! She always delivers quality. But this will do nothing for her... Just listen to the song without watching the video: it has no replay value, no good chorus to sing-along, the verses are nice because her voice is nice but they are lackluster for radio play, now every second needs to stick out, otherwise it won't chart. Again. Ugh... She looooves her mid-tempo songs with no real build up nor "stadium choruses", which is sth that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly? She should go after sure hits every once in a while to keep her name on people's mouths, it's not wrong to fabricate a hit so you can do whatever you want afterwards.

• Love 1

She needs to fire her stylist immediately! The looks were HORRIBLE! This video added nothing to the song. The song is decent and a good music video will make me like the song more, this had the opposite effect. It’s a real shame cuz the label actually gave her a good budget. It’s looks like there was so many added affects just for the sake of having- that they had the budget for it. 

16 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She needs to fire her stylist immediately! The looks were HORRIBLE! This video added nothing to the song. The song is decent and a good music video will make me like the song more, this had the opposite effect. It’s a real shame cuz the label actually gave her a good budget. It’s looks like there was so many added affects just for the sake of having- that they had the budget for it. 

She's independent, she is the budget and the label, she's not a major label, only as distribution for the Music, everything else, she's on her own. 

When you find out she wrote the song herself, and says no more buting songs as i am the label.

I guess this is what made Ciara special. 

Having people write and produce for her.

But everybody did state decades ago, that was allowed, but now it's a sin to have people write and just do the Music themselves. 

That's the industry and when add stan wars, the end result is if you can't do it yourself find another job. 

Classic Ciara, definitely sounds like an Evolution track. I love to see C out here still killing it like this. She’s already got this song blowing up. She does sound and look amazing, this sounds like her best song in a decade. It’s definitely very Ciara:The Evolution sound and visuals. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Yet when Ariana does No Tears Left to Cry y'all praise it. Bestie I love you but I'mma have to disagree with you. 

On 7/8/2022 at 3:32 PM, MikeHunt said:

WHATT?? CHYLE!! She had SPARKLERS IN HER BRAIDS!!! 

Hey now, how NOW! This is what ICOOOOOOOONS ARE MADE OF!

Also, that scene where she is on the power lines is a SERVE

• Like 1
On 7/8/2022 at 10:13 AM, bitbitboi said:

I LOVE it. Of course, it's Ciara! She always delivers quality. But this will do nothing for her... Just listen to the song without watching the video: it has no replay value, no good chorus to sing-along, the verses are nice because her voice is nice but they are lackluster for radio play, now every second needs to stick out, otherwise it won't chart. Again. Ugh... She looooves her mid-tempo songs with no real build up nor "stadium choruses", which is sth that I enjoy listening to from time to time, but honestly? She should go after sure hits every once in a while to keep her name on people's mouths, it's not wrong to fabricate a hit so you can do whatever you want afterwards.

The song is meant to be a club song, I am sure she will follow up with an RnB style track. But, YES, I do agree that her first singles always feel cheap but I actually like this one better than "Level Up". 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block