Vivian Thoreen says Lou Taylor needs to reimburse Britney for suing her fans

• Content Curators
31 minutes ago, Switchy said:

We been knew! I guess some accounts need to stay relevant, so they post old stuff to keep the engagement. 

Edit: not the OP, this Twitter account 

Yeah but it’s here as insight and a reminder anyway. 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

This isn't "breaking". We've known this since last year when Vivian's email first came to light in a different set of court documents filed by Rosengart.

Sometimes I wonder if these twitter accounts even read the court documents. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

we`ve known this since ingham objected to the 12th accounting in 2020

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

This isn't "breaking". We've known this since last year when Vivian's email first came to light in a different set of court documents filed by Rosengart.

Sometimes I wonder if these twitter accounts even read the court documents. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Are you kidding me. Some of those things are hundreds of pages. And I’ve read a LOT. Which is only a fraction. No way in hell I could remember all the tea. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block